Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

xJamesQ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    3
  • Replies

    48

Everything posted by xJamesQ

  1. This might be a hot take but this is how I feel. I run a number of socials and have some websites. I have been fairly successful in that I was able to earn a living from the comfort of my home, working around 4 hours a day. Since around 2022, I saw everything going down. Revenue, traffic, views, followers, interactions, sales, etc. etc. I am somewhat of a jack of all trades when it comes to earning online so I was able to shift things around to make up for losses but I still took a sizable hit. The only thing I can see changing everything this drastically and all at once is AI. I know this is around the time when everyone started using it. Companies started putting it in browsers, on phones, in online stores like Amazon. It was all over social media (and still is) and I saw massive amounts of it all over YouTube. I will be transparent in saying that I hate most of it so maybe my blame is factored by this, I don't know. I just feel like AI is ruining the internet. Especially for freelancers and those of us that multitask online for a living. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.