Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where do I start?

Featured Replies

Hi everyone. I am trying to figure out where to begin here.

So I noticed a lot of trends shifting toward AI and I see a lot of job loss in the future. I want to set up a system as a backup for myself in case I need it, as sort of a safety net. My goal is to be earning $1,500 a month in mostly passive income. I will put some into savings, put the rest into stocks, and make myself a nest egg of sorts.

The only thing I can think of that isn't too time consuming and free is building up social media accounts. So I started doing that earlier this year. I have reach decent numbers on X, Instagram, and even TikTok but they have all since flat-lined in growth.

I need to get them growing again so I am hoping people here can guide me on how to do this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.