Everything posted by greg89
-
What sort of content is trending (gaming niche)?
For people that are looking to gain traction on social media, what is trending and what is working right now? I want to build up some social accounts that focus on video games and have started already but everything flat-lined. So I am hoping to figure out how to get the growth to pick up again.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
Rumble should have been better than it is but I feel like they stopped investing into it. I wanted to see competition for the big platforms to allow for new content creators to get a leg up but it doesn't seem like that is happening.
-
Should I cast a wider net?
I am considering branching out more into the niche I focus on. Everything I read though says to get as "niche" as possible with it. So for example, since I am in the gaming sector, I should focus on one genre of gaming or one console, vs doing a bit of everything. Others say you are better off casting a wider net and following what works. I am just not sure!
-
Twitch vs Kick for streaming
I considered getting into streaming but there is a lot that goes into it and I just don't want to commit to such a thing... That being said, I would go with Twitch over Kick. I think Twitch has nearly double the user base.
-
Evergreen Niches, which are the best?
Video games and gaming is up there. That is what I focus on. The trouble is, there is a lot of competition for it (news, information, etc.) and you have to offer something everyone else doesn't. That, and it doesn't give you as good of returns on platforms.
-
Growing an X account quickly for revenue stream?
I had a lot of growth on X a few months ago, and a another boost more recently but it just halted. I went from maybe 120 followers to over 2000 in a few short months but now, nothing. If anything, I am losing followers. I am not sure what to do about it.
-
Should I use AI to give me keywords or is this a bad idea?
In terms of posting social media platforms, I am curious if this is something that can help or hurt me. I have read mixed things about doing this, especially with built-in AI systems. Like for example, YouTube's built-in AI suggestion system ends up screwing over content creators. I am not sure if this is worth doing or not so I figured I would ask here.
-
What numbers are key for advertisements?
How much of a following/reach should you have on each social network/platform to be appealing to businesses? In the sense that you want them to pay you to post ads for them. I have been trying to figure this out for the past week and am coming across mixed numbers.
-
Growing my Instagram account
So I had an easy time when I first started using the platform. I was gaining followers almost daily. Then it just stopped. I didn't change what I was posting, when I was posting, etc. but the growth just suddenly halted. I am going to try what was suggested as well and see if it works.
-
Is X a good platform for businesses or should I stick with Facebook?
Facebook is filled with so much AI it is just a mess IMO. I didn't even bother trying to make money on the platform. Consider Instagram over it since you could at least filter away from AI. X is better than both IMO though.
-
Where do I start?
Hi everyone. I am trying to figure out where to begin here. So I noticed a lot of trends shifting toward AI and I see a lot of job loss in the future. I want to set up a system as a backup for myself in case I need it, as sort of a safety net. My goal is to be earning $1,500 a month in mostly passive income. I will put some into savings, put the rest into stocks, and make myself a nest egg of sorts. The only thing I can think of that isn't too time consuming and free is building up social media accounts. So I started doing that earlier this year. I have reach decent numbers on X, Instagram, and even TikTok but they have all since flat-lined in growth. I need to get them growing again so I am hoping people here can guide me on how to do this.