Everything posted by Calara
-
Beginning an online business in 2026
I’d probably go for digital products or online courses since they don’t need much startup cost. You can use a lot of free tools, and honestly, you end up learning a lot just by building things as you go.
-
Is it possible that AI influencers could replace human influencers in the future?
AI might take over some influencer roles, but people still tend to connect more with real personalities and genuine life experiences.
-
Reliable freelancing platforms for AI and automation work
Honestly, I stopped focusing only on marketplaces. For AI automation and RPA, a lot of good clients do not even come from Upwork or Fiverr anymore. I started getting better results from direct outreach and LinkedIn where businesses actually need automation solutions, not just cheap freelancers.
-
Vibecoding a professional website: smart shortcut or risky approach?
Yeah, I’ve done it for small businesses too used Codex to build simple websites for their services and contact pages, and I charged around 200 per page.
-
Avoid spending money on ads for your videos like Google Ads or YouTube Studio promotion grow your audience naturally instead
I spent around $700 promoting my YouTube channel through Google Ads and YouTube Studio, and gained nearly 11k subscribers. Once I stopped running ads, new videos barely got 30 views, and almost none came from subscribers. Engagement vanished fast. From my experience, ads can inflate numbers, but they don't always build a real audience.
-
If you had to recommend one AI video generator for long videos, which would it be?
If I had to pick one right now, I’d probably go with Runway. It’s not perfect for full long videos, but for building solid scenes and then stitching them into something longer, it’s the most reliable for me.
-
AI has been a weird shift for me
I use it the same way mostly for ideas and when I’m stuck, but I always add my own touch before posting. It works best as support, not replacement.
-
Are others here using AI to handle day-to-day small business tasks?
I’ve also started using AI lately, mostly for quick meeting notes through a tool I’ve been testing and for handling email outreach. I haven’t really tried AI calling assistants yet though, I’m still a bit unsure about trusting them. For now, I’m sticking to other outreach channels and methods that feel more reliable to me.
-
How are freelance developers and engineers actually dealing with the rise of AI right now? Are they using it to work faster and stay ahead, or is it changing the kind of projects they get and how they earn? curious how people in the field adapting.
I was honestly so overwhelmed by it that I ended up switching my whole direction
-
How do you balance using AI tools with your own real-world judgment in business?
I think it’s a bit of both honestly. Early adoption always comes with over-trust, especially when the output looks polished and “data-driven.” The challenge is that AI makes things feel more certain than they actually are, so people skip the verification step without realizing it.
-
What AI tools are you actually using these days for content creation?
WorkFx AI can generate and publish content automatically and also create a monthly content calendar, making content planning much easier and more consistent.
-
Interesting question. Most people talk about what AI gets right, but the real insights often come from the things that still slow us down. Curious to see what challenges other business owners are experiencing.
The more I use AI, the more I realize everyone seems to have a different pain point. What's the one thing that frustrates you most? Generic answers, too much back-and-forth, lack of industry knowledge, or something else? Genuinely interested in hearing real experiences.
-
Which AI tool has actually helped you get more done? I’ve tried a few, but still looking for one that really makes a difference day to day.
Same here most tools look good at first but don’t last. For me, ChatGPT for ideas and Notion AI for organizing tasks have actually made a real difference in workflow.
-
For those using AI in their business, what marketing tasks has it genuinely helped with, and where has it fallen short?
AI is moving so fast right now, and I've been experimenting with it quite a bit in marketing. Some things have worked really well, while others haven't been as useful as I expected. I'm curious: 1. Where do you think AI still falls short in marketing? 2. Are there any acquisition channels that only make sense because of AI? 3. What tools, workflows, or experiments have given you the best results and which ones haven't? Interested to hear what's been working for others.
-
Hey everyone,
My name is Clara, and I’m new here. I’m really glad to join this forum. I’ve been looking through some of the discussions and I really like the vibe here, so I felt it would be a great place to be part of. I’m interested in marketing and AI, and I’m here to learn new things, explore fresh ideas, and connect with like-minded people. Looking forward to being part of the community!