Everything posted by Rena
-
Which AI tools are currently most reliable for creating highly realistic images?
Midjourney is still widely considered one of the best for consistent, polished visuals, but when it comes to raw photorealism, many users are now leaning toward tools like Flux, Ideogram, and OpenAI’s newer image generators
-
When did you realize that office connections aren’t genuine friendships?
Best thing you can do is stay quiet, work harddd
-
Did anyone manage to grow their business using Google Ads?
Just wondering if they actually help in growing traffic or sales.
-
To be honest, most freelancer tools don’t seem that useful to me.
Exactly this, haven’t found a proper simple setup yet
-
Does AI automation really help people earn money?
Focusing only on money is a narrow view..you should also consider time saved and overall value.
-
Didn’t get the hype around Gemini… until I tried it today
Honestly didn’t think anything would really compete with ChatGPT, but after trying Gemini today I was actually surprised. The responses felt more accurate and solid than I expected. Might keep using it alongside GPT noww
-
Beginning an online business in 2026
Ecommerce — beauty and wellness niche
-
How do you manage to keep a healthy balance between your work responsibilities and personal life without feeling overwhelmed?
Honestly, batching meetings into 2–3 days a week changed everything for me.
-
What steps do you usually take to develop an engaged audience?
The first step is finishing a project. If the work is good, even a small audience becomes much easier to find.
-
How do you manage to keep a healthy balance between your work responsibilities and personal life without feeling overwhelmed?
Trust me, batching meetings can be a game changer. Try it and thank me later lol.
-
Vibecoding a professional website: smart shortcut or risky approach?
Totally possible..I used Claude Code to quickly build a couple of decent websites for a friend and a local golf course, just by guiding the design, and it worked really well.
-
How does making money on Instagram actually work for you?
I’m just trying to understand how people actually turn Instagram into income. Not the usual obvious stuff, but the real, practical ways people are monetizing their accounts. Would love to know what actually works in real life.
-
If you had to recommend one AI video generator for long videos, which would it be?
For 5–20 minute AI videos, people usually create short clips first and then edit them into a longer video. Runway, Kling AI, Pika, and HeyGen are the main tools for this, while Runable offers a more all in one workflow.
-
I’m curious...what AI tools are best suited for different tasks?
ChatGPT is often seen as a general all-rounder. It can handle a wide range of tasks, like writing, brainstorming, and even coding support.
-
How are freelance developers and engineers actually dealing with the rise of AI right now? Are they using it to work faster and stay ahead, or is it changing the kind of projects they get and how they earn? curious how people in the field adapting.
There’s still a lot of opportunity. AI can generate code quickly, but it doesn’t replace real engineering judgment like building things that are secure, scalable, and actually hold up in production. A lot of “quick and cheap” AI-built projects usually end up needing proper developers to fix or rebuild them. The real value is still in understanding the problem and delivering something solid that works long-term.
-
How do you balance using AI tools with your own real-world judgment in business?
From my experience, AI works best as a support tool, not a decision-maker. In one project, we used it for demand forecasting and it actually picked up patterns we missed—but we always cross-checked it with real data and context. It speeds things up a lot, but human judgment is still what makes the final decision reliable and practical
-
Interesting question. Most people talk about what AI gets right, but the real insights often come from the things that still slow us down. Curious to see what challenges other business owners are experiencing.
Honestly, I don’t see major issues with ChatGPT. it’s been really solid and worth using. I mainly use it to dump ideas and structure my thoughts, which is much faster than starting from scratch. The deep research feature is great too, but I still treat it more as a starting point for refining and my own research rather than relying on it fully.
-
What AI tools are you actually using these days for content creation?
I’ve done some video editing and content creation before, but it always ends up taking too much time. Have you found any AI tools that really help streamline the process? Would love to know your favorites and what they’re good at.
-
These days, how involved is AI in the marketing work you do?
Honestly same. I use AI a lot for ideas and rough drafts, but I still don’t fully trust it for client stuff. I usually just rewrite everything in my own way before sending it out.
-
For those using AI in their business, what marketing tasks has it genuinely helped with, and where has it fallen short?
I've tested a few AI driven workflows, and the biggest wins came from using AI to support ideas rather than generate the final output. That balance seems to work besttt
-
What AI might be capable of in the future, beyond what we see today
Hello. I still remember a few years ago when many people said AI would never understand images properly or write good poetry, or that it would take a very long time. But things changed much faster than expected, and now AI can already do much more than people thought it could.It makes me wonder are there things people think AI can’t do today, but might actually become possible sooner than we expect?
-
Rena here,
Rena here. I recently landed in this community after a forum I enjoyed being part of shut down.I spend a lot of time exploring marketing, audience growth, and the impact AI is having on how people create, promote, and scale projects online. I'm especially interested in testing ideas, analysing what drives engagement, and learning from real-world results. Looking forward to joining the conversations, exchanging ideas, and learning from everyone here.