Everything posted by Jacab
-
What is your AI prompt process for content creation
I usually start with a clear goal, give AI a short brief about tone and audience, generate a rough draft, then I edit and refine it to make it sound natural and aligned with my style.
-
Are others here using AI to handle day-to-day small business tasks?
I honestly feel like it’s faster to just write emails and social posts myself instead of jumping between tabs and tools... anyone else?
-
What AI tools are you actually using these days for content creation?
Midjourney is still one of the best for image generation. If you really want better results, learning the “vary region” tool is a game changer for fixing and refining details.
-
How do you balance using AI tools with your own real-world judgment in business?
New here...just noticing more small businesses relying on AI for insights, forecasts, and content, but often treating outputs as fully accurate without much review. Dashboards go unchecked, summaries are taken as facts, and decisions follow without validation. Curious if this is just early adoption growing pains or if we’re trusting it a bit too quickly.
-
Interesting question. Most people talk about what AI gets right, but the real insights often come from the things that still slow us down. Curious to see what challenges other business owners are experiencing.
I think this is where AI still feels a bit “unfinished” for real-world work. It can be incredibly smart in the moment, but the lack of continuous understanding means you’re basically rebuilding context again and again. That gap is what slows things down more than anything else.
-
How are freelance developers and engineers actually dealing with the rise of AI right now? Are they using it to work faster and stay ahead, or is it changing the kind of projects they get and how they earn? curious how people in the field adapting.
Freelancing isn’t just about writing code—it’s about solving problems and guiding clients to the right solution. Cheap $20–$200 gigs usually miss that bigger picture, and many clients end up coming back when things break. Experience has real value, so it’s important not to underprice it.
-
Which AI tool has actually helped you get more done? I’ve tried a few, but still looking for one that really makes a difference day to day.
Honestly, I think the real value isn’t in one perfect tool, but how you combine a few of them. I’ve seen more improvement when I started building small AI workflows instead of relying on a single app to do everything.
-
These days, how involved is AI in the marketing work you do?
Honestly, it feels like AI has quietly become part of most people’s marketing workflow now. The interesting part isn’t if it’s used anymore, but how much control you’re actually giving it. I’m curious do you ever let it fully shape something like a caption, email, or ad and then just publish it? Or is it more like you use it for rough ideas and then end up rewriting everything in your own voice anyway? And what about the bigger stuff like strategy or client work do you feel comfortable letting AI influence those decisions, or do you keep it strictly for things like research, inspiration, and brainstorming? Where do you personally draw that line, and what’s behind that choice?
-
Jacabhere
I've always been interested in why some content gets people's attention while other content gets ignored. That's what led me to marketing, audience growth, and more recently, AI. I'm here to learn, share ideas, and see how others are using new tools and strategies in the real world. Looking forward to being part of the discussions.