Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacab

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    8
  • Replies

    26

Everything posted by Jacab

  1. I usually start with a clear goal, give AI a short brief about tone and audience, generate a rough draft, then I edit and refine it to make it sound natural and aligned with my style.
  2. I honestly feel like it’s faster to just write emails and social posts myself instead of jumping between tabs and tools... anyone else?
  3. Midjourney is still one of the best for image generation. If you really want better results, learning the “vary region” tool is a game changer for fixing and refining details.
  4. New here...just noticing more small businesses relying on AI for insights, forecasts, and content, but often treating outputs as fully accurate without much review. Dashboards go unchecked, summaries are taken as facts, and decisions follow without validation. Curious if this is just early adoption growing pains or if we’re trusting it a bit too quickly.
  5. I think this is where AI still feels a bit “unfinished” for real-world work. It can be incredibly smart in the moment, but the lack of continuous understanding means you’re basically rebuilding context again and again. That gap is what slows things down more than anything else.
  6. Freelancing isn’t just about writing code—it’s about solving problems and guiding clients to the right solution. Cheap $20–$200 gigs usually miss that bigger picture, and many clients end up coming back when things break. Experience has real value, so it’s important not to underprice it.
  7. Honestly, I think the real value isn’t in one perfect tool, but how you combine a few of them. I’ve seen more improvement when I started building small AI workflows instead of relying on a single app to do everything.
  8. Honestly, it feels like AI has quietly become part of most people’s marketing workflow now. The interesting part isn’t if it’s used anymore, but how much control you’re actually giving it. I’m curious do you ever let it fully shape something like a caption, email, or ad and then just publish it? Or is it more like you use it for rough ideas and then end up rewriting everything in your own voice anyway? And what about the bigger stuff like strategy or client work do you feel comfortable letting AI influence those decisions, or do you keep it strictly for things like research, inspiration, and brainstorming? Where do you personally draw that line, and what’s behind that choice?
  9. I've always been interested in why some content gets people's attention while other content gets ignored. That's what led me to marketing, audience growth, and more recently, AI. I'm here to learn, share ideas, and see how others are using new tools and strategies in the real world. Looking forward to being part of the discussions.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.