Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    8
  • Replies

    33

Everything posted by Barn

  1. Google Ads felt like wasted budget at first until I went super narrow, added retargeting, and fixed conversion tracking to see real clients.
  2. Many trusting people eventually realize the workplace isn’t always friendly. Over time, they learn to protect themselves and not show weakness. So what happened that made you learn this lesson
  3. Promo swaps are one of the best. You promote another podcast, and they promote yours in return.
  4. If you figure it out, please share.. I’m on the same boat and it feels like I’m just sinking.
  5. Interesting goal..prompt engineering can definitely help with scripting and automation, especially if your tools support Python. You might not even need full courses at the start; hands on practice with real tasks can go a long way.
  6. I would go for content writing and social media marketing
  7. I’ve heard there are even AI chatbots now that can summarize news for you too.
  8. Hi everyone, I’m looking for free AI agent providers for coding and development work. I’ve used Cursor, which works best for me so far, while Cline (DeepSeek) and Codex felt average. What are you currently using for coding, debugging, and workflow tasks?
  9. I have used both Upwork and Fiverr for AI automation work and honestly Upwork has worked better for long term clients. Fiverr is good for quick gigs but Upwork feels more stable if you want serious RPA or automation projects.
  10. Everything we create is usually just a mix of things that already existed.
  11. Ads can boost views for a while, but real growth usually comes from content people actually want to watch. In the long run, good videos and solid SEO tend to outperform paid promotion.
  12. You don’t. Honestly, posting on Instagram feels like a scam sometimes.
  13. I often see people saying vibecoded apps aren’t really production ready or suitable as real products. I’ve been using Claude Code for a few personal desktop apps and now I’m thinking about using it for a simple business showcase website with just basic info. Would that be a bad idea or fine for something this simple?
  14. Probably AI chatbots for content writing. People expect them to replace thinking, but they still need a lot of refining to actually sound good.
  15. I’ve been using AI tools for a few months now and honestly it’s been a game changer. It’s really helped me manage daily work more smoothly. I mostly use it for writing quick emails and posts, replying to common customer questions, making simple designs, and keeping my ideas and notes organized so nothing gets missed. It basically feels like having an extra assistant for routine tasks. How are others using AI in their work, or are you still not really relying on it yet?
  16. Barn posted a topic in Introductions & Wins
    Glad to be here. I was actually a member on another forum that shut down a while back, and I've been looking for a good community ever since. After reading through some of the discussions here, it felt like the right place to settle in, learn something new, and connect with people on a similar journey.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.