September 19Sep 19 #2699 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/363-anyone-here-use-promptbase/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I only just discovered the site but it appears to not only let you buy prompts for LLMs but sell them yourself.I think for anyone that could figure this out, it could be a good side-hustle and a way to earn passive income. I am not entirely sure how to create prompts but looking through what others had made and are selling, a lot of it looks really good. I am shocked!
September 20Sep 20 #2712 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/363-anyone-here-use-promptbase/#findComment-2712 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I have heard of it but never used it. I wish I knew how to make and sell prompts but I just don't use AI enough to figure it out. They seem to sell a bit of everything but what is interesting is selling prompts to specific looks for pictures.
September 21Sep 21 #2721 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/363-anyone-here-use-promptbase/#findComment-2721 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 I like the platform. I bought a few prompts on there for experimenting.I know it is going to sound silly but if you want to learn how to create prompts, ask AI :D
Saturday at 03:41 PM4 days #2763 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/363-anyone-here-use-promptbase/#findComment-2763 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 9/21/2026 at 9:24 AM, Rege92 said:I know it is going to sound silly but if you want to learn how to create prompts, ask AI :DIt isn't silly. A lot of people learned this way. Also, it helps to have a paid subscription to an AI system as they do limit the usage unless you are paying for it.
Create an account or sign in to comment