Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dougchimes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    7
  • Replies

    41

Everything posted by dougchimes

  1. Anytime I am forced to watch ads or get interrupted when I am not expecting it, it makes me mad. It doesn't make me want to buy something lol
  2. I always liked the concept of 5 year plans but I could never stick with one. I think the longest I would make it is 2 years. So I think doing shorter planning is a better fit for me as well.
  3. Right. Yeah I thought that seemed off and odd. I mean Google is worth so much money and can afford to pay the most out right. I think you can earn more elsewhere though too like you said but it really depends on what you are doing.
  4. That is actually smart. This is meant to be the biggest game release in over a decade so may as well capitalize on it. I don't even think the last GTA was as big of a deal as this one is.
  5. Zoho Inventory has a free plan for up to 50 orders per month. I am not sure if she falls into that or not. Odoo is another free option she can look into. It is opensource so it will require better knowledge to set up and run.
  6. I saw something about AI saving a man's life. He had some rare blood issue and the AI was able to do a combination of different medications that already exist and it was able to help put his condition into remission. I was blown away reading the story. So I think more stuff like this will probably be a big focus.
  7. Someone I spoke with at a conference back in 2019 mentioned that the best sales methods have not changed in decades because we already learned what gets people to spend money. It is just a matter of encouraging the ones that don't spend as carelessly to spend more.
  8. Oh okay. I guess this makes sense. I think I am going to do some sales for October this year and see how it goes. I had been considering it anyways. Thanks everyone for the replies!
  9. So you earn X money instead of real money but it functions as real money via a credit card like system? I am not sure if I understand this right.
  10. I didn't think of actually having one made for my specific needs as I assumed I would have to hire someone... But this could work. I will look into it more and report back!
  11. Oh right, okay. I didn't think of just using paper instead. I think some printers will even print on card stock which makes it like a business card anyways, right?
  12. When do you start doing this? I usually start the second week of October but I am considering starting earlier. Just to keep ahead of things. I like to plan on sales, holiday package deals, do themed packaging, etc. I usually offer holiday coupons in November and December but I might also do one for October too.
  13. I agree with Dean. Just find a niche area of gaming you enjoy a lot and focus in on that if you are going to do it. Make sure it is something people have had consistent interest in for at least 5 years.
  14. If you can really invest time into learning stocks, it is worth it. I just don't have the time at the moment. My brother is a day trader and he has made a living off it. He quit his job in 2017 and makes 3 times the money now almost 10 years later. It is a lot of stress though. I can tell you his hair is like 50% gray now and he is only 3 years older than me haha
  15. What does X even pay out these days? I heard that it isn't much anymore. I know when they first started, people were raking in thousands. One account I saw was making something like 10k every two weeks which is insane.
  16. I didn't realize there were so many. I was just looking into it and got a bit overwhelmed. I would like to get some printed for orders but I don't get that many. I average around 20 orders a month so I would realistically only need 300 or so for the year but a lot of them make you buy way more than this. Any suggestions?
  17. I budget things separately for tax purposes but it is all on one account. I just use Sure to do this. It is an opensource budgeting program. I have considered doing a separate business account but never got around to setting one up.
  18. Specifically for social media? I follow a lot of gaming news accounts. Since I do play video games in my free time, it keeps me in the loop. It is better than getting news from places like IGN which are highly biased and often paid to praise games that honestly suck.
  19. I see it connects apps and makes automation easier. I am wondering if this would be a good tool to use to manage all my socials in one place. I am not entirely sure what else it does. I just saw it being recommended for cutting down on time which is what I am looking to do to better balance my work life at home.
  20. I figured Google paid the most seeing as they had the most to spend. I even did a quick search and the first thing that it shows is AdSense. I am not sure where you got your information from.
  21. I'd imagine you mean business cards? I noticed the few times I shopped on Etsy, other people were doing this. I intended on doing it as well but never looked into the cost. I am going to have to, thanks for reminding me.
  22. Personally, I don't think it is worth it. You can us AI to help with thumbnails and titles. That is the main focus for Tubebuddy. If you can manage it on your own, it is not worth the cost even if it is cheap.
  23. So the pricing of SB is clearly less without hidden fees. The other differences are the features. SB focuses more on workflows, approval, and comment moderation. Also SB supports Google Business but SS supports TikTok. In terms of experience, SB is easier to setup and use.
  24. Both of these are fairly similar, with one just having more options than the other. Pay is also simulacra from my understanding. I used both of them a long while ago and had no issues but I haven't touched either in a good 4 years or so, so things may have changed.
  25. X seems to be hit or miss but lately, I noticed a lot of smaller accounts getting more attention. Things might have changed with their algorithm. I think just being active and connecting with bigger accounts (getting them to follow you back) goes a long way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.