Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BlueDrag0n

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    6
  • Replies

    55

Everything posted by BlueDrag0n

  1. I tried using this in the past and was able to make 1 or 2 songs and then it would prompt me to give them information and payment. Maybe this has changed? I don't know. The AI itself is average at best. Compared to paid versions, it is lacking a lot.
  2. It isn't silly. A lot of people learned this way. Also, it helps to have a paid subscription to an AI system as they do limit the usage unless you are paying for it.
  3. I can tell you from experience, this one is a nightmare to set up. Make sure if you do end up trying it, you watch some videos on how to get it working or you will quickly find yourself frustrated. I personally wouldn't use it because of this.
  4. We have all had them. We make plans, put the work in, and then we are hit with a setback that can take weeks or even months to fix. Some setbacks require more time and money investing into a project and it can just be off-putting. I have given up on a few projects of mine because of this. My motivation to keep going was just wiped clean. How does one keep going when this happens?
  5. I don't think it matters if they are 100% the same, just make sure the actual name not the handle says the same thing. It isn't too difficult for people to find accounts across multiple platforms either if they really wish to follow them.
  6. This has happened to me as well. I would be following an account and then suddenly out of no where notice one was new and didn't remember following it. Come to find out the user changed it to something else.
  7. Yeah that is the one benefit of a tool like this or service, is that it is not terribly expensive. A lot of them are though which is unfortunate.
  8. This is debatable. It depends on who is being used (hired) for the work. A lot of people would rather talk to real people but they want to speak with someone from their own country. That is where the issues are. I can tell you from personal experience, I have had to call customer service and was given people I cannot understand.
  9. I am not familiar with it enough to know but I did a quick search and found some information that might be useful for you. Below is mainly what it does and what it is used for : Data Entry and Management: Automatically transferring data from forms, emails, or spreadsheets into CRMs, databases, or project management tools to eliminate manual entry. Marketing and Sales: Routing new leads from social media or ads directly into sales pipelines, sending welcome emails, and updating campaign tracking. Communication and Notifications: Sending instant alerts via Slack or email when specific events occur, such as new orders, task assignments, or social media mentions. AI Integration: Connecting AI models like ChatGPT or Claude to everyday apps to build AI agents that can autonomously process documents, score leads, or handle customer requests.
  10. This is what I do. I have my bank linked to it but everything stays separate and I move money around when I have to. I love having it, also have a business card too (credit) tied to the account that builds up rewards.
  11. According to Forbes - Jukebox is at the top of their list. I actually never heard of them. Second to that is GotPrint which I have heard of and know a few people that use them. Zazzle and UPrinting are two other options as well. You were not kidding when you said there were a lot of options. I had no idea lol
  12. I don't know about passive per-say but there are ways of making money still online. Something that is making good money for people is using AI to make videos for companies, pod-casters, etc.. So think short form videos with text, flashy changes, etc. and with AI anyone can pick this up and learn it now easily.
  13. Are you finding it useful? Is it helping in the way you wanted? I haven't tried it yet. Was hoping to get some feedback from you before I decided.
  14. Twitch has... Problems. I don't know much about Kick but I know Twitch platforms and promotes people that are not good for society, I will leave it at that. I am sure Kick does this too but to what Extent? I don't know. I would use YouTube if I were to ever stream.
  15. A lot of people have this happen. You have to narrow things down to software and tools that offer more things at once instead of getting a bunch of them that do one thing.
  16. I don't focus on it too much but a lot of people actually start at the end of September now. So I would give October a try. Maybe run a deal 2 weeks in October, and then 2 weeks for November, and another 2 in December?
  17. I know for people that sell products, it likely has. Or even for people that manage servers and things of that nature, computer parts are only getting more expensive. I have had to make some budgeting cuts in recent months just to offset things. It seems like everything is more expensive now.
  18. These platforms update all the time. Make sure to check for those as well. I know X recently did an update but I think it was tied to their payment program for verified people.
  19. I never understood the approach of finding "you niche". Like certain niches do better than others but if you are forcing yourself to take interest in something just to make money, you are not going to enjoy the process and will likely quit long before you even earn anything.
  20. A lot of YouTubers seem to be finding success in news content related to gaming. You can probably apply this to any social platform. You can also update them maybe change the username and give them a fresh coat of paint, see if that helps get more attention on your posts.
  21. Some people find success in posting in comments. This can be on any social platform. You make it as natural as possible and passively mention whatever you are selling.
  22. Sprout Social integrates with corporations like Google. They are able to charge more just because of that. Sprout is more than enough for most small businesses and social platforming though.
  23. I would say yes, but not always. It depends on the context. Like if someone is being interrupted over and over again or seeing people all talk about the same product on social networks, it might encourage some people but I think this sort of thing would put off a lot of people. The only times ads work on me is when I am already looking to buy something and the ad nudges me. If I am not looking to spend money (outside of on things I already need), I am not going to buy something.
  24. Pretty much this. Everything is up anywhere from 35% to 55%, and these prices are up just from 4 or 5 years ago. I think the only thing that hasn't gotten more expensive for me is my phone bill and internet bill. Everything else is up.
  25. It happens. If you look online, you will find dozens if not hundreds of people complaining about the same thing on any given platform. One small change can impact thousands of accounts unintentionally. It could be something as simple as a word in your username being deranked.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.