Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HNDean

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    7
  • Replies

    22

Everything posted by HNDean

  1. I tend to multitask and try to work on multiple projects at once but I might be stretching myself too thin. I was thinking about this last night. Trying to juggle two different sites instead of focusing on one. I just don't want to see a decline in whichever one I stop doing work on. I am a bit torn on what to do here :(
  2. So I have an IG account that is tied to one of my websites. The niche is in gaming, without getting into specifics. I am trying to find a way to get more followers and more interactions so I can not only redirect people to my website but hopefully do sponsorship posting for big companies in the same niche. I have not used IG in years and only recently just started this account. I only have a handful of followers. How do I get these numbers up?
  3. I have been on the hunt for a community or forum to get some insight on what to do for my social accounts as well as a means to build up some traffic to my websites. I have a few of them but they follow the same niche. As it stands right now, my traffic is okay. I am averaging around 40k unique visits a month but I would like to double this by the end of the year. I am trying to see if my social media accounts can help boost this more for me but I need to grow those a bit more too. Anyways, I am hoping to get some advice on all this here and I am looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.