August 11Aug 11 #2348 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I was looking into print on demand places and these are both recommended as the top two for keeping the most revenue. I dug a bit further and it would appear they are owned by the same people/group? But they still offer different features and platform difference. My question is what are the differences between the two? I want to know which is better in 2026. I find older things from 3+ years ago talking about it but I want some current information and data from people that have used the platforms.
August 14Aug 14 #2379 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2379 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 This happened a lot. A lot of these print shops bought each other out or merged. Like another example is RedBubble owning TeePublic. So as for these two, it seems like the only differences are Printful offers advanced branding options, better shipping, and better quality control but you earn less.Printify allows you to earn more and has a larger amount of items to put your prints on but the quality isn't as good.
August 14Aug 14 #2388 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2388 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 Printful seems to be used a lot more by YouTubers and content creators and I remember a few people I watch mentioning the reason why they use them. And both of them said the quality. So I think kipp is right. You don't earn as much but you get better quality items for people.
August 16Aug 16 #2399 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2399 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 I don't think it matters too much which you go with. I see the same praises and complaints for both. I personally would rather do something that puts less work on me. Like mentioned above, something like TeePublic/RedBubble or the dozen or so other sites like this.
August 19Aug 19 #2424 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2424 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 Both of these are fairly similar, with one just having more options than the other. Pay is also simulacra from my understanding.I used both of them a long while ago and had no issues but I haven't touched either in a good 4 years or so, so things may have changed.
August 25Aug 25 #2483 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2483 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 I have heard both companies have declined in quality in the last few years, really since covid. Makes me wonder if they are part of the larger trend of companies trying to save money by outsourcing labor to under-qualified people. I have seen a drop in quality in so many companies in the last 4 or 5 years it is insane. Not entirely a bad thing though, I am saving more money cause I am spending less lol
August 29Aug 29 Author #2511 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2511 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 Thanks everyone.I guess it doesn't matter too much which I pick. Even when comparing them, they seem almost the same. One does offer more items though.
September 15Sep 15 Author #2653 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/330-printful-vs-printify/#findComment-2653 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 8/29/2026 at 10:12 AM, ChrisWP said:Thanks everyone.I guess it doesn't matter too much which I pick. Even when comparing them, they seem almost the same. One does offer more items though.Printful is for sure higher quality. I did a few print test runs to compare them. I was shocked I got both shipped out to me so quickly. I just wanted to add this to the thread for anyone wondering. You do get what you pay for!
Create an account or sign in to comment