August 17Aug 17 #2405 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 5 I was looking into social media management tools and realized that they are almost the same. I compared a lot of features and what is included.The only difference really is that Statusbrew is HALF the cost. I am just wondering now if it is half as good or if this is really a good budget find here. Is anyone familiar with both or more familiar with Statusbrew?
August 19Aug 19 #2425 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2425 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 So the pricing of SB is clearly less without hidden fees. The other differences are the features. SB focuses more on workflows, approval, and comment moderation. Also SB supports Google Business but SS supports TikTok. In terms of experience, SB is easier to setup and use.
August 22Aug 22 #2453 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2453 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 Sprout Social integrates with corporations like Google. They are able to charge more just because of that.Sprout is more than enough for most small businesses and social platforming though.
August 25Aug 25 #2478 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2478 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 I have never heard of either if I am being completely honest here. I will say that I had a social media idea a number of years ago that was called "sprout" and it involved positive posting/sharing. So the system would reward people for being positive instead of negative like other platforms do. 😅
August 27Aug 27 #2497 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2497 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 On 8/22/2026 at 10:42 AM, BlueDrag0n said:Sprout Social integrates with corporations like Google. They are able to charge more just because of that.Sprout is more than enough for most small businesses and social platforming though.Statusbrew is for corporations and big business. Sprout is for independent creators and smaller businesses. I think you made a typo but you are correct outside of that!
September 1Sep 1 #2536 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2536 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 I never understood using tools like these. It seems like social media either works with the content you use or it doesn't. I guess this is more for people that don't want to deal with social media at all?
September 5Sep 5 Author #2565 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2565 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 5 On 9/1/2026 at 10:52 AM, xJamesQ said:I never understood using tools like these. It seems like social media either works with the content you use or it doesn't. I guess this is more for people that don't want to deal with social media at all?It is a business side of things. It helps you manage growth, reach, etc. which most people just don't know how to do. Some people figure it out. I can tell you the ones that do figure it out tend to sell what they know.
September 18Sep 18 #2687 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/333-statusbrew-vs-sprout-social/#findComment-2687 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 On 9/5/2026 at 10:22 AM, HNDean said:It is a business side of things. It helps you manage growth, reach, etc. which most people just don't know how to do. Some people figure it out. I can tell you the ones that do figure it out tend to sell what they know.You are right. I remember following a guy that was selling what he learned as some sort of online class. I can't remember what he was charging, maybe $20? Not too bad for learning some stuff that could help you grow your socials.
Create an account or sign in to comment