August 30Aug 30 #2519 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 One of the biggest trends I have seen really take off in the last 2 years is live stream shopping. It is similar to what you'd see on QVC or HSN, where you watch one person or a few people model and try to sell you products. I think the reason why this took off is because so many people under the age of 35 spend a lot of time on their phones. Platforms like Tiktok started the trend it seems but now I am seeing this stuff on eBay and Amazon as well. Could this this be a good avenue for someone with a small business trying to sell products?
August 31Aug 31 #2530 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/#findComment-2530 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I have seen this! It doesn't really appeal to me all that much but I did mentioned it to my friend. His wife overheard and said it isn't for us guys, it is for women. It encourages women to spend more. I guess that makes sense. I think it is a good avenue for selling products, I am just not sure how you get into it.
September 1Sep 1 #2539 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/#findComment-2539 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 I am not sure what they do over on Tiktok as I don't use the platform but I have seen it on other sites. I think it is a great idea.I am just not sure what the process is of getting people to sell your products on a live stream.
September 16Sep 16 Author #2668 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/#findComment-2668 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 On 9/1/2026 at 11:00 AM, xJamesQ said:I am just not sure what the process is of getting people to sell your products on a live stream.That is what I am trying to figure out. I know not everyone having creators/streamers selling stuff is coming from a big business. I will have to keep researching it.
September 17Sep 17 #2679 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/#findComment-2679 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 What is crazy to me is Amazon as an entire platform for this now and I was not even aware of it. Called Amazon Live. I would imagine this is probably the easiest platform for get into this for selling products, no?
September 18Sep 18 #2685 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/#findComment-2685 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 23 hours ago, Ryyyan said:What is crazy to me is Amazon as an entire platform for this now and I was not even aware of it. Called Amazon Live. I would imagine this is probably the easiest platform for get into this for selling products, no?I am going to look into this one. I went to the main page for it and it really does look a lot more professional than ones I have seen on TikTok and eBay. I will report back when I find out what the process is for it.
September 21Sep 21 #2719 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/345-livestream-shopping-is-taking-off/#findComment-2719 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 I noticed this. I don't know when it was but it was not that long ago. I just suddenly started seeing all sorts of websites showing live videos. I do think some of them prerecord but this is a good business model that works to sell people stuff.
Create an account or sign in to comment