Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryyyan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    4
  • Replies

    59

Everything posted by Ryyyan

  1. I would have used it had I known what it was maybe 5+ years ago but there are certainly better options out there now, right? I don't see anyone even talking about them anymore.
  2. Why not just sign up for one of the top AI systems and just work with an LLM to code an app for you? I think it would be better than doing this, especially if you don't intend on making use of the better features.
  3. I know a number of people that still use it. Some of them use it daily. You can look at the traffic it gets online. it is better than that other site, the one with a Q for asking questions? I can't remember what it was called.
  4. Matching doesn't really matter, it is more about reach. It doesn't make a difference if someone's handle is the same on Instagram as it is on X or YouTube, so long as I am able to easily follow.
  5. I do agree, the influencer thing is a bit much. Having people show products they would likely never even notice or buy themselves to their audience and trying to pander and sell it to them. But if I was in this position, I would probably do the same thing. Revenue is revenue!
  6. What is crazy to me is Amazon as an entire platform for this now and I was not even aware of it. Called Amazon Live. I would imagine this is probably the easiest platform for get into this for selling products, no?
  7. I do hope we get some laws to protect us. I know AI advancement is going to happen no matter but but people deserve to have the right to opt in or out of it on platforms and just during basic internet use. I recently read ChatGPT hired a team of people specially to read through chat logs people put into them.
  8. It probably is a good idea, but I don't care for GTA games. Maybe Greg will? Another big release is that WoW Forever game releasing next month. I played WoW when it was still really popular 2005-2010. It fell off a bit since then and took a different direction. I don't like it anymore but this WoW Forever is meant to be like the classic WoW but better. I am sure people will be making tons of content about that.
  9. Hmm. Okay. Yeah I won't mess with that then. Unless I intend on using it just to do silly stuff. I know a lot of people use this for memes and humor but the channels I see on YouTube that do are almost certainly monetized.
  10. Oh right okay, well I guess this makes sense then. I keep seeing people talk about how no one is watching anything anymore. Sports, movies, etc. but that Spiderman movie that came out not that long ago did just fine. So I am not sure what people are talking about.
  11. What kind of app are you thinking about making? Just keep in mind, if you think of it someone likely already made it into an app. What you can do is find out what popular apps have been abandoned and stopped functioning, and make new versions of that. What AI platform are you thinking of using as well?
  12. Can I request a song that is in the voice of a certain artists and use that without risk of being sued or struck by copyright? I would love to make some songs that involve a certain artist and sound quality but I don't know where the line is drawn.
  13. Everyone is losing it over that new GTA 6 game. I never played any of those games so I don't understand the hype. The video games I tend to play are FPS and fantasy style games. Hyper-realism never appealed to me.
  14. Yup. Stocks, even safer ones, are still a gamble. Even if you invest wisely, you can see your profits go up and down. Plus, you tend to invest and not touch it so it isn't truly passive income in the sense that it is for later not right now.
  15. I have seen this! It doesn't really appeal to me all that much but I did mentioned it to my friend. His wife overheard and said it isn't for us guys, it is for women. It encourages women to spend more. I guess that makes sense. I think it is a good avenue for selling products, I am just not sure how you get into it.
  16. I think a lot of people get put off by this but because they see net gain from it - i.e. the money spent on ads = higher revenue they still view it as being useful. Until it becomes a net negative, they will push on.
  17. GZip is right. Every platform, business, etc. are different. Like in terms of what they want to see to payout for advertisements. It is harder to get clear metrics because a lot of people inflate their accounts with fake likes, views, and shares. They do this in order to make their accounts more available to advertisers but they know about this now so they pay less and want more proof.
  18. It is down to the algorithm. For whatever reason, your account and your posts aren't being recommended. What kind of content do you post on a regular basis?
  19. No problem. You aren't the only one to mention this, like wanting to move away from it. I have no real issue with AI, I just don't want it being forced on me or my data being used to train it.
  20. What causes ad revenue to dip or be worth less? That is what I can't understand. Like ads paid more back in 2016 even though more people use the internet today than they did back then, especially after covid.
  21. Yup! You just have to make sure that you are using up to date AI models because the older ones won't give the the latest news. I noticed this a few months ago. I am sure the paid versions will give you the best results but not all of them require you to pay for it.
  22. The issue with doing this for a website is if you aren't actually selling something, traffic matters a lot more for passive income and you have to compete with information hubs like Reddit which AI seems to prioritize. That and a lot of people are using AI instead of google to do basic searches now.
  23. I want to point out too that if it is something people don't like, Twitch has started using their platform to train AI and you have to opt out of it. I don't know if this is just for streamers or people that chat as well but by default, the setting is set to opt in. So it is worth putting that out there for people that don't want to be used to train their systems.
  24. Yeah, see! I think you will be fine with using it. Just go based on what you get. If you like the results of what AI makes for you, then use it. I doubt anyone is going to care or make a stink about a logo. People tend to be upset about AI when it comes to stealing creative work like art style, voice, animation, etc.
  25. Geeze, $900 A MONTH!? I guess it doesn't matter if you have a business that brings in way more than that but $900 seems like so much.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.