Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenna Torres

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    24
  • Replies

    58

Everything posted by Jenna Torres

  1. I wrote one last year and sold three copies. Felt like a failure. But hearing that it works as a door opener makes me think I positioned it wrong, not that the format is dead.
  2. This is so helpful. I am thinking of starting a membership and had not even considered the three month drop off. What does a good onboarding sequence look like in practice?
  3. Can I ask what your first SOP was? I am overwhelmed by the idea of documenting everything at once. Is there one area you started with?
  4. This is my biggest fear. Spending money on help when revenue is unpredictable. But hearing that you started with five hours a week makes it feel less scary.
  5. This is exactly what I needed to hear. I have been sitting on a outline for six weeks because I thought it needed to be perfect. Maybe I should just sell the idea and figure out the rest later.
  6. I have been freelancing for about eight months and a prospect just asked me for a coaching package. I have no idea what to charge. I feel like I'm pulling numbers out of think air. How did you figure out your first price without looking like an amateur?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.