Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HannahK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    20
  • Replies

    95

Everything posted by HannahK

  1. I give away everything except the framework that ties it together. The individual tactics are free. The system is paid. Nobody wants to assemble the puzzle themselves.
  2. I would spend it on a great lead magnet and a simple landing page. One channel, one offer, one week of promotion. Depth beats breadth when the budget is tight
  3. I record myself explaining the product to a friend and transcribe it. My natural voice is way more persuasive than my marketing voice ever was.
  4. I email five days a week and my unsubscribe rate is under one percent. The frequency is not the problem. The relevance is. If every email solves a problem, they want more.
  5. Video letter won for me by twenty percent. But only because I actually showed my face and shared real results. A generic voiceover would have bombed.
  6. I stopped using my business name in the subject line and started using the recipient's problem. The email that said your onboarding is leaking clients got a forty one percent open rate.
  7. I have been blogging consistently for eight months and my traffic doubled last quarter. Everyone keeps saying blogging is dead but my experience says otherwise. Is it actually dead or are people just doing it wrong?
  8. I switched from a PDF to a five day email challenge and my opt-in rate tripled. People want transformation, not information. The PDF was just another thing to download and ignore.
  9. I love having a small team. Two contractors, not employees. It gives me leverage without the legal complexity. Agency does not have to mean twenty people.
  10. I am currently doing client work to fund my product idea. It is stable but draining. I dream of bootstrapped income but the timeline feels uncertain. Which path actually gets you to sustainable income faster?
  11. I sell a $27 ebook as a front end offer and it funds most of my ad spend. It is not dead. It is just not a business model on its own anymore. It is a door opener.
  12. I added a monthly hot seat call and it changed everything. People stayed because they felt seen, not because of the content library. Community beats curriculum.
  13. I hit this wall at year two. The fix was productizing my service. Instead of custom everything, I created three packages. Cut my delivery time in half and doubled my capacity.
  14. I am at the point where I am doing everything myself and it is starting to break me. Client work, content, admin, emails. I know I need help but I am scared to hire. When did you know it was time to bring someone on?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.