August 28Aug 28 #2503 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/344-what-is-the-best-format-for-newsletters/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I want to revamp the ones I have made for my websites. I know they are dated and they don't get much interactions anymore.They are basically just weekly updates for the site, news, etc. but I want them to be more appealing. What titles should I use? What format is best for newsletters in 2026?
August 30Aug 30 #2523 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/344-what-is-the-best-format-for-newsletters/#findComment-2523 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 I think it is best to focus on what works best for mobile since most people access the internet on their phones now. So look at single-column formats that focus on having a branded header with a clear headline. Break down everything in the newsletter into blocks or sections so have a clean visual look that guides the reader to a footer with links. As for links, do not over-stuff them. Use 3 to 7 or so links.
September 2Sep 2 #2544 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/344-what-is-the-best-format-for-newsletters/#findComment-2544 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 Yeah I agree with GZip. Make it look nice for mobile and don't worry too much about everything else. There are images you can look at for formatting them online.
September 4Sep 4 #2559 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/344-what-is-the-best-format-for-newsletters/#findComment-2559 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 The format I have always used is this:Brand LogoHEADER/HEADINGInformation/BodyCTA/Content Links
September 14Sep 14 Author #2646 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/344-what-is-the-best-format-for-newsletters/#findComment-2646 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 Thanks guys! This was helpful. I ended up finding a few images that show various looks and styles to help with my formatting.I also asked AI to design a few for me and I have a better idea of everything now.
September 19Sep 19 #2702 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/344-what-is-the-best-format-for-newsletters/#findComment-2702 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 On 9/14/2026 at 8:52 AM, simonsays said:I also asked AI to design a few for me and I have a better idea of everything now.AI is good at doing this when you know what to tell it and how to communicate with it. I have seen people make amazing formats for all sorts of things on YouTube.
Create an account or sign in to comment