Everything posted by simonsays
-
Has inflation impacted your business?
It has impacted my personal life more than my business but yes, it has. I think that everyone is feeling it too. Like my groceries were once $70 to $80 a week and now it is $150+. I have had to change a lot of things, with spending and future planning. Same with my business.
-
Why do so many people have such a negative outlook for AI?
People just don't like change. Think of how every time some new advancement happened. People were worried. They were concerned with how it would not only impact their day to day life, but their future. I think it is fair to have some concerns but some people are more against AI than they should be.
-
What niches in the Health sector are blowing up in 2026?
I am asking for a friend of mine. He is looking to breathe in some new life to one of his old websites by introducing new topics and information. It is a decently sized website that gets good traffic but he has seen a decline in roughly 50% in the last 5 years. So I figured I would ask here and see what people know and are in the loop about.
-
As AI advances, what jobs will be lost?
Someone I know that works with AI, or at least closer to it than most, said that he believes the job loss won't be as bad as people think. Like there is going to be job loss as it happens with all innovation but it also brings more jobs. So I am not too worried about.
-
Is there an easy way to make my website faster?
This is a big one and is often overlooked. It can take time if you have to replace all the images but it is worth it. I did this with one of my sites and the speed improved by so much, I was blown away,
-
What is the best format for newsletters?
Thanks guys! This was helpful. I ended up finding a few images that show various looks and styles to help with my formatting. I also asked AI to design a few for me and I have a better idea of everything now.
-
Are there ways AI can help me on social media accounts?
I wonder why that is. Maybe from all the bots? I know a lot of people say that whole "dead internet" theory is more and more true every day. it does seem like traffic and stuff fell off a cliff in the last few years. But also I think it was boosted in a big way coming off COVID. A lot of people were stuck at home.
-
Should I cast a wider net?
EDIT: double post, sorry!
-
Should I cast a wider net?
You can do this, it would make things easier for you and make it easier for people to find your content. Think of it like building a forum. You could always add sections later. Focus on what you want to be known for first and what interests you most.
-
Stocks as passive income?
I am trying to get into stocks and trading. It is a lot to learn so I do it mostly on the weekends. There are tons of options there days, I am currently looking into AI automated investing that allows the AI to do all the work for you. You just set up a wallet, put some money in it, and watch over it as the AI makes the best trades for you.
-
Best FREE AI music generator
I have used this platform before to make some music but it never ends up sounding how I want. I have saved some of the good songs but most of them just sound all the same and have that lifeless feeling to them, I can't explain it. Maybe I am using the system wrong.
-
Has AI removed a lot of remote work for people looking to work from home?
A friend of mine from another forum mentioned this recently. He said that he used to have tones of remote work from a number of clients. He did this part time and was making good money but over the last few years, it has all dried up. He thinks it is because of AI.
-
Evergreen Niches, which are the best?
Crypto and stock, general investments. I see this kind of content all the time on social media and it gets massive amounts of attention. Plus, people are always looking to learn how to do investments.
-
What is the best format for newsletters?
I want to revamp the ones I have made for my websites. I know they are dated and they don't get much interactions anymore. They are basically just weekly updates for the site, news, etc. but I want them to be more appealing. What titles should I use? What format is best for newsletters in 2026?
-
What AI platform are people using to put animated font/text in videos?
I just sent them. There are more, I am sure but those are the best ones I have found. I think because so many AI systems and platforms are building stuff like this, it will eventually be free and way easier to use just like how downloading YouTube videos is now. They just allow it on the platform if you are a premium member.
-
How do people turn social media into a source of income in real life?
I guess I can ask Grok to give me a summary of what people on the platform want the most. I wonder if it could help with other places as well, like Instagram. I have given up on Facebook.
-
Growing my Instagram account
There have top and trending tabs. Just focus on stuff people are upvoting the most and commenting a lot on. I noticed that when I pull stuff from here and reshare it on other platforms, the odds of it blowing up are much greater.
-
Are there ways AI can help me on social media accounts?
I did not know this. I guess I should make a point to try to get bigger accounts to follow me then. Thanks for letting me know about this!
-
How do people turn social media into a source of income in real life?
Do you think it is similar to what YouTube does? By that I mean where certain topics or niches pay better than others? Like for example video game topics on YouTube pay the least while AI and tech pays the most.
-
Ways to earn through popular social accounts?
Yeah I am messing around with it more now. Grok specifically. I mentioned in another thread that it will give me information but prompt me to upgrade to access more. I gotta still check out ChatGPT more. I made an account for it but haven't had much time to play around with it.
-
Places for promotions of products and services
I thought this site wasn't great anymore. Maybe I misunderstood something. That aside, I remember using websites like "StumbledUpon" but I am not sure they are around anymore. It seems like social media giants are the best for promotions either as ads, comments, or just general posts. You can also comment in a post you make if it goes viral to promote something.
-
Is it worth getting multiple domains for redirects?
I mean some stuff still holds up. Like e-mail lists and focusing on keywords. That has not changed at all but yes, things like multiple domains for redirects don't matter much anymore!
-
I feel like AI is ruining the internet...
Google will absolutely push their own AI stuff over anyone elses. Still, they can't push it too much or rely on it too much cause they will get stuck in informational loops.
-
Growing my Instagram account
And as mentioned before by others, Reels helps boost things too. You just either have to make videos or save them from other platforms. If you want to farm for content, check out places like Reddit or 9GAG for videos that will go viral on most platforms. You can save directly on 9GAG if you are signed in but you will have to use a secondary site to download Reddit videos. Just search "download reddit video" and you should see a number of options where you just paste the link and it downloads the video for you.
-
What AI platform are people using to put animated font/text in videos?
I did manage to find a few free options. I don't know about the rules of posting links on the forum so I sent them to you in a private message. You do have to sign-up and their are credit limits for some of them, i.e. a set amount you get each month to use but you can use multiple accounts/vpns to get around this if you need more.