September 7Sep 7 #2578 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/352-what-is-zapier-typically-used-for/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 I see it connects apps and makes automation easier. I am wondering if this would be a good tool to use to manage all my socials in one place. I am not entirely sure what else it does. I just saw it being recommended for cutting down on time which is what I am looking to do to better balance my work life at home.
September 9Sep 9 #2605 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/352-what-is-zapier-typically-used-for/#findComment-2605 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I am not familiar with it enough to know but I did a quick search and found some information that might be useful for you. Below is mainly what it does and what it is used for :Data Entry and Management: Automatically transferring data from forms, emails, or spreadsheets into CRMs, databases, or project management tools to eliminate manual entry.Marketing and Sales: Routing new leads from social media or ads directly into sales pipelines, sending welcome emails, and updating campaign tracking.Communication and Notifications: Sending instant alerts via Slack or email when specific events occur, such as new orders, task assignments, or social media mentions.AI Integration: Connecting AI models like ChatGPT or Claude to everyday apps to build AI agents that can autonomously process documents, score leads, or handle customer requests.
September 11Sep 11 #2623 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/352-what-is-zapier-typically-used-for/#findComment-2623 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 I think it is mostly used by businesses and companies. I don't think it is suited for someone looking to manage things solo but I could be wrong. I just had never heard of anyone using it outside of the context of a business (i.e. having a business with employees).
September 15Sep 15 #2656 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/352-what-is-zapier-typically-used-for/#findComment-2656 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 9/9/2026 at 9:44 AM, BlueDrag0n said:AI Integration: Connecting AI models like ChatGPT or Claude to everyday apps to build AI agents that can autonomously process documents, score leads, or handle customer requests.It is crazy how many companies have adapted using these systems so quickly.I am glad though cause it is better than using them instead of people. I would personally use ChatGPT over Claude though.
September 18Sep 18 #2693 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/352-what-is-zapier-typically-used-for/#findComment-2693 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 A friend of mine uses the platform for Real Estate stuff with his business. I know it helps him save time cause he has it automate social posting for him. I think it also helps him manage spreadsheets too.
Saturday at 03:25 PM4 days #2757 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/352-what-is-zapier-typically-used-for/#findComment-2757 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 9/15/2026 at 9:38 AM, ChrisWP said:I am glad though cause it is better than using them instead of people.This is debatable. It depends on who is being used (hired) for the work. A lot of people would rather talk to real people but they want to speak with someone from their own country. That is where the issues are. I can tell you from personal experience, I have had to call customer service and was given people I cannot understand.
Create an account or sign in to comment