Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChrisWP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    5
  • Replies

    52

Everything posted by ChrisWP

  1. This is still the best option for what you get and it is free. So a lot of people use it and have success with it. I used it myself for many years and I have no regrets. The only thing better I have found was getting a custom webstore coded for me.
  2. I have a number of sites and blogs. I have seen decline but I have also seen growth in the last 5 years. I am assuming this is based on the content you have. You can try updating it. Adding more context. Changing pictures on the pages if you use them. And combing through all your SEO on the back end.
  3. I will tell you right off the bat that this is the biggest mistake people make. You give up before the algorithm has enough information to start pushing videos to people. I would recommended doing a minimum of 100 short form (6 min or less) or a minimum of 20 long form videos before you stop trying.
  4. Yes and no. I think a lot of people can and do look to AI to save costs but plenty of people still want real and authentic writing and creative work done by people. I know because I am in this business.
  5. So for a video to actually go viral, it needs to hit certain markers and sustain them. This means the algorithm, viewership, likes, comments, shares, and an increasing rate of general watch time pushes videos to the top. They will eventually get recommended because of this too. It is a bit of luck but some people believe you can trick the system. You just have to work hard to do it. I have never tried.
  6. Brand partnerships and sponsored content are the best things to look into. You can reach out to people/companies but a lot of times you will end up getting them approaching you if you have your DMs open or allow for a contact e-mail. I would attach a contact e-mail to your profiles. You'd be surprised by how many brands and companies will ask you to do posting for them.
  7. Hey everyone. I am looking for ways to earn more online. I have a few blogs that get decent traffic and I do run Google AdSense on them but the revenue from it has seemingly fell off a cliff in the last few years. I want to see what other options are out there but I am not sure where to start looking. Any help would be great!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.