Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

donnie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    4
  • Replies

    50

Everything posted by donnie

  1. I will tell you, anytime I start a new WP website be it a blog, webstore, etc. I always do the boosting packages. I only use them the first few months. It has been awhile since I have done this, maybe the last time was 2019? So I am not sure if it helps or hinders a site these days but I know when I did it, it always helped boost traffic and rank my better on Google - At least in the early days. You have to put in the work to keep the growth going or it just disappears.
  2. I think you have a good idea if you can approach it the right way and get people interested in it. The issue with doing something like this, is that it relies on in-person interactions. The reason it works for places like Gamestop and Bricks and Minifigs is because it offers a safe and secure location to sell used items and collectibles. You would have to convince people to want to risk dealing with strangers. It is easier to do this on Facebook because all their details are there.
  3. I am talking about places like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and other platforms that allow for video posting. I want to compile a list and do some experimenting with a few sites I have and see if I can replicate some virality and boost traffic using the same or similar trends to the big platforms.
  4. Using it to supplement a skill set is better than relying on it. What I mean by this is the people that get away with using it don't make it the prime creative source behind what they are posting. What sort of posts do you make on these accounts? What niche do they fall under?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.