Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

donnie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    4
  • Replies

    50

Everything posted by donnie

  1. I have heard of it but never used it. I wish I knew how to make and sell prompts but I just don't use AI enough to figure it out. They seem to sell a bit of everything but what is interesting is selling prompts to specific looks for pictures.
  2. The trouble with using AI is they set limits. Even when you pay for them. For someone new to using AI, you will quickly run through your usage just trying to figure out how to make one.
  3. The best sale is one you can convince someone of having the idea for. So in other words, allowing someone to think "yeah, I need that" rather than trying to convince them to buy something.
  4. I am mixed with it. I view it as a negative and positive. The same with smart phones, internet access, and social media. Look what happened in the US alone to IQ levels and learning when every kid suddenly had smart phones. This started around 2010 and by 2020 the average 10 year old was walking around with a computer. This make people dumber overall and now we have teens graduating high school with 5th grade reading levels.
  5. Not really but I don't sell anything at the moment. So my earnings are mostly just freelance/ad related. I guess if I sold physical items, it would have likely impacted it.
  6. I know those smart rings have become massive. I see more and more people with those so I would imagine anything that is tied to health tracking is doing well. Not sure what the exact topic or focus of his site is but health gadgets could be a good thing to cover.
  7. These are just strategies that focus on selling more products in smaller margins. So instead of focusing on higher volume sales of popular items, you make the less popular ones more scarce and focus on moving smaller loads.
  8. Some of it, yes. I mean there are a lot of tools and such that really don't apply to me or what I am trying to do. It just seems like it is a bit too much for what I am after. It is fine though, it isn't like I wasted a bunch of money on it.
  9. Easier said than done though lol The ones that tend to be a catch-all tool are extremely expensive. Like way too pricey for me to even want to try.
  10. That doesn't surprise me. They all are probably doing this. Nothing you put into LLMs is truly private. This is why I don't understand people using it for personal and private things.
  11. Ads never bothered me, I enjoy some of them when they mix in humor. What bothers me is when "influencers" lie and promote products, often the same products. So I see the same handful of people saying the same stuff. Being paid to promote something they likely don't even like themselves.
  12. They kept investing into it, just not in the way that other platforms have. Like they have their own entire infrastructure that doesn't rely on anyone else now. They just have to go back and fix the search, categories, and start networking with non-political creators.
  13. Oh okay, yeah. I am looking at it now. You are right. For some reason I thought it was more like Etsy was. Did you manage to get your shop set up? Curious to see if you had any sales yet.
  14. There is so much out there now in terms of AI, software, tools, plugins, etc. that it has become a nightmare for me to find anything really useful. I just ended using too many tools myself.
  15. Yeah, I am starting to understand this. Thanks everyone for your feedback. I meant to respond to this thread sooner but completely overlooked it. I had been trying different things and it seems like I am just being impatient! 🙃
  16. I looked into this a bit more and you are right with the prices. The bulk of what I see is like $4.99. I was tempted to buy one of them cause it would help me with social media stuff, at least that is what some of the reviews were saying.
  17. Just for safe measure, I am going to look into this for other platforms as well. I feel like there needs to be some sort of AI law to protect people. Companies shouldn't be able to just force this stuff on you.
  18. That is kind of messed up. A lot of people don't want AI stuff. And these companies just keep forcing it on people. I think this is going to backfire. Like on Amazon for example, that stupid AI that pops up to the side when searching around... It has made me so mad that I have shopped elsewhere 5 times now. I am considering canceling Prime over it. I will probably move away from Twitch too. Thanks for the heads up.
  19. How do people even make these? I have a friend that is always messing around with AI. If he could possibly write some of these up, I feel like it could be a good side hustle for him. How much do they sell for on average?
  20. Rumble has the worse search engine of all the platforms. You will struggle with people finding your content. So unless they boost you, you will be nothing on there. I have tried building up content on there. I even had one channel that had over 40 videos. You know how many views I averaged? THREE.
  21. I am trying that TubeBuddy to see if it helps. I will make a bookmark for this thread to come back with information on it, let you know if anything works. If it is something that could help you build a channel, I want to make sure you know about it.
  22. Creative Market might be another option. I know they are a digital asset sort of shop. My sister uses them for stuff she prints out. I don't know if they cover stuff like digital plans for DIY stuff or not but you can look into it.
  23. Printful seems to be used a lot more by YouTubers and content creators and I remember a few people I watch mentioning the reason why they use them. And both of them said the quality. So I think kipp is right. You don't earn as much but you get better quality items for people.
  24. I am not going to say this from personal experience but I had seen a lot of people complaining about their AI online. So I just wanted to through that out there. People saying it isn't helpful at all and actually makes their hosting services more of a pain.
  25. I ended up signing up. I had some extra cash I had forgotten about. So I am able to do three months of it. I am going to see how it goes and if it improves anything for me. I am already a bit confused with the layout lol I might have to watch some videos on YouTube how to navigate this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.