August 17Aug 17 #2407 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/334-trying-to-find-your-niche/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 5 I am curious for those who have found it or those that are still looking, what are some tips you can offer?I have been trying to make something work for myself, I mostly want just supplemental income to compliment my job. I wouldn't mind it becoming a full time thing eventually but that is not the goal yet. I just want to make it so I am earning extra monthly so be able to afford more in life.
August 19Aug 19 #2421 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/334-trying-to-find-your-niche/#findComment-2421 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 My niche came easy because it was tied to a hobby of mine already. I think that is the best place to start. Where your own interests are.If you branch out from there, it makes it way more likely you will stick with it. If it is something you aren't passionate about, you will likely get bored with it.
August 21Aug 21 #2443 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/334-trying-to-find-your-niche/#findComment-2443 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 Your niche should be something that interests you. This can be anything. Tech, games, clothing, health, etc. but the more you narrow down and in on something, the higher rate of success you tend to find. If you can be very local, it helps too.
August 22Aug 22 #2456 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/334-trying-to-find-your-niche/#findComment-2456 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I never understood the approach of finding "you niche". Like certain niches do better than others but if you are forcing yourself to take interest in something just to make money, you are not going to enjoy the process and will likely quit long before you even earn anything.
August 23Aug 23 #2458 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/334-trying-to-find-your-niche/#findComment-2458 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 23 hours ago, BlueDrag0n said:I never understood the approach of finding "you niche".It isn't so much about finding something that works, but finding something that works for you based on your own interests or skill set. I don't think OP meant finding something at random. But I could be wrong. Just not the way I understood the question.
August 24Aug 24 #2473 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/334-trying-to-find-your-niche/#findComment-2473 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 I have seen people that try to copy what others do and find success but most of the time they fail and the reason is because the "niche" they were trying to replicate wasn't interesting them from the start. 22 hours ago, justdave said:It isn't so much about finding something that works, but finding something that works for you based on your own interests or skill set. I don't think OP meant finding something at random. But I could be wrong. Just not the way I understood the question.This is what I figured too.
Create an account or sign in to comment