Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jonasb23

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    7
  • Replies

    58

Everything posted by jonasb23

  1. It is "real money" but it functions like a credit system. You can go onto Elon's X page, he made a post explaining it. I think a few people that work for X did.
  2. When I have had trouble picking one, or finding one I wanted (which happens more often than not), I would focus on specific descriptive keywords that align with my site's purpose.
  3. Basically this. Anything tied to AI. Research what people are researching and investing in. It is all AI health sector stuff as well as smart tech like what Elon Musk is working on. This, yup!
  4. Stocks is more of a passive investment than a passive income. Unless you are a day trader or someone that makes a living from stocks, you aren't going to be pulling out money to spend. You are going to let it sit in there and build wealth over time.
  5. I have done this in the past and it helps but it never ends up how I expect it to. I will make a 5-year plan and it will change several times before that 5 years is up. So I tend to not be too serious with these things. I just make yearly goals now but I do have a 5 year plan where I want to reach a financial goal.
  6. I have actually never heard of this phrase but I have heard of something similar. I just can't remember what it was called. Anyways, I looked into it a bit and donnie is correct. Although, I don't think this is a good business model for most people.
  7. I always see people talk about this and advise against it when it comes to domains/URLs. What I am referring to is using two words that have the same letter at the end of the first and start of the second. So for example, a URL that is "applessquares" - apples ending in "s" and squares beginning with "s". I know before people would say not to use it because you risk people doing typos and some say it looks bad, but I never viewed it as big of a deal as others seem to. Does it really matter?
  8. Yes, these are just extra security measures. You can use them along side other security plugins but they mostly act as a safety net if you aren't updating often enough. They do make a big difference too.
  9. The viewership of things is down because of streaming platforms. Also, things like sports have been in a decline for years. I think this is because the big ones in the US got too political. I know a number of people that stopped watching the NFL over politics. They never went back to watching it either.
  10. Google is massive and isn't even the main company. Alphabet Inc. is the main one that controls Google and other businesses. They have more money than people could even imagine.
  11. This is probably one of if not the best system to build an app on from what I have read. I am going to mess around with it this weekend myself and see what I can come up with for fun.
  12. I think it is a mix of job loss and fear of it being used as a weapon. The job loss seems to be the bulk of it. I made a thread talking about it. I think we are going to see more and more job loss and people unable to find work because they have no skill set that is good for the future market. That is scary!
  13. Everyone always recommends Vistaprint. They have been in the business for a long time. GotPrint is another option if you want something cheaper. I don't know what the prices are these days as I have not gotten any printed up in a number of years now so you will have to compare the prices.
  14. There was an update for the system that dropped today actually. The Creator Revenue Sharing program has been replaced with Original Content Rewards. So you basically get paid according to qualified impressions from premium subs viewing your content. Here are some details I found online: Payment Method: All U.S. creator payouts for Original Content Rewards and subscriptions are now processed exclusively through X Money, offering instant deposits, 6% APY on balances, and 3% cashback on purchases. Eligibility: Creators must subscribe to X Premium or Premium Plus and meet specific follower thresholds (e.g., 500 followers) to apply. Earnings: While X does not publish a fixed rate, independent estimates suggest earnings of roughly $8–$12 per million verified impressions, with payouts varying significantly by niche and audience composition. Transition: The old Revenue Sharing program ended on September 7, 2026, with final payouts distributed around that date.
  15. I have a few different accounts. I actually have 3 bank accounts in total. One I use as "play money" so money I don't need for anything specific and this is the money I use if I want to start a new project or for paying for server, domain, etc. fees.
  16. It is so annoying that a lot of these AI programs offer "free" uses but they limit you and make you jump through hoops and then pester you to pay money. This one does seem to be like the best free option if you want to avoid that.
  17. A friend of mine used to buy and flip websites that were already earning revenue. He would tweak them to earn more over the course of say 6 months and then double his money. I think this is part of the reason domains increase in cost over time. More value is placed on certain words that appear to be doing well.
  18. The value dropped because companies realized they were spending money on ads that were being shown to bots. It has dropped again because of AI. There were other factors too like inflated traffic, fake stats, etc. that were all being manipulated.
  19. You know what... You are correct. The thing I was referencing appears to be old data from prior to 2020 and was sighting issues like the "Adpocalypse" which impacted YouTube. It does seem like people can earn more with other platforms but it is very selective and niche.
  20. AI is improving every day and we are seeing it being used more and more. With the release of Tesla's self-driving taxis along side the already established Waymo (Google) ones, I can see businesses like Uber being pushed out of the market. Fast food chains are already replacing people with AI ordering systems and some have branched out into making fully AI systems for making the food too. I have my concerns because I work in a sector that has already laid off some people do to AI being able to do their work faster, better, and obviously cheaper for the company. As things advance, what other jobs could we see being replaced with AI systems?
  21. Are they expensive products? Everything I see tied to Amazon now says unless you are selling products that cost hundreds or thousands, it is not worth it.
  22. Yeah intros and outros are subjective. Some people like them, some don't. As long as they are short most people aren't bothered by them.
  23. AI is a tool. It should be used as such. Don't rely on it to do everything for you or you will end up spending more time trying to clean up a mess then establish anything. This is a smart move.
  24. It depends on if it is going to generate revenue or not. If it won't be, then I stick to under $10 a year but if I intend on it making revenue, I would go to up to $100 a year.
  25. Your niche should be something that interests you. This can be anything. Tech, games, clothing, health, etc. but the more you narrow down and in on something, the higher rate of success you tend to find. If you can be very local, it helps too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.