August 20Aug 20 #2431 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/338-should-i-use-ai-to-give-me-keywords-or-is-this-a-bad-idea/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 1 In terms of posting social media platforms, I am curious if this is something that can help or hurt me.I have read mixed things about doing this, especially with built-in AI systems. Like for example, YouTube's built-in AI suggestion system ends up screwing over content creators.I am not sure if this is worth doing or not so I figured I would ask here.
August 21Aug 21 #2442 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/338-should-i-use-ai-to-give-me-keywords-or-is-this-a-bad-idea/#findComment-2442 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 LLMs don't have access to updated data. Even the paid ones that are more recent will be delayed. This can cause an issue for trending keywords, especially when they are changing day to day. Just something to consider. You can use AI to brainstorm ideas but relying on it for up to date keywords is not a good idea.
August 23Aug 23 #2463 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/338-should-i-use-ai-to-give-me-keywords-or-is-this-a-bad-idea/#findComment-2463 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 For trending stuff, no but for evergreen it is fine.Make sure you specify which keywords you want so you are not getting anything outdated.
August 24Aug 24 #2472 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/338-should-i-use-ai-to-give-me-keywords-or-is-this-a-bad-idea/#findComment-2472 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 22 hours ago, justdave said:For trending stuff, no but for evergreen it is fine.This but also it is important to keep in mind that keywords in and of themselves change over time, regardless of content. So for example, something that is always trending is new smart phones. So brand names like Apple and Samsung will be at the top but what follows will change based on the year and the model of the phone that is released.
August 26Aug 26 #2488 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/338-should-i-use-ai-to-give-me-keywords-or-is-this-a-bad-idea/#findComment-2488 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 As mentioned, keywords change all the time. Like what is getting traffic and what is not. Especially when it comes to current events (news, sports, politics, celebrity, health, etc). You can ask it to predict future keywords that will perform well based on current events and see what it does for you.
September 2Sep 2 #2546 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/338-should-i-use-ai-to-give-me-keywords-or-is-this-a-bad-idea/#findComment-2546 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 Idk I use it for keywords and posting stuff and it seems to help but I guess it really depends on your niche and what you are actually trying to do. I like the idea of asking it for predicting future trends, I might try that and see what it tells me.
Create an account or sign in to comment