Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cozmic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    5
  • Replies

    57

Everything posted by Cozmic

  1. Any smart device that is geared toward or can focus in on health metrics is popular. I think focusing on this kind of hardware is a good idea. It is certainly not going away and only going to increase in trends as time goes on. Health becomes more and more valuable the older people get too.
  2. I understand the other ones you mentioned. That makes sense for them being long tail businesses but how does Netflix fall into this? I would not consider any streaming service to be this kind of business but maybe I am not fully understanding the definition of the topic.
  3. I did this many moons ago. It takes a long time to get to where you are earning decent from it and most people end up giving up because like many other things, you have to invest a lot of time before you see profit. I think it is still useful but I do wonder with AI advancing, if this sort of thing will even be around in the future.
  4. It depends on what is being used. Like TJW mentioned, most software for shops have built in options for tracking. I am going to guess she is not using something like this?
  5. I am guessing he is not earning this much anymore? From what I have seen, ad sales and promotions are down for everyone. I know someone that earns via ads and his revenue had been cut in half despite the traffic remaining the same.
  6. Anytime I have found myself stuck, disappointed with results, or just in the midst of a setback, I will replan things. I will take a step back and evaluate the situation. I will focus on the things I can change in the immediate and not worry about the things I can't change at the moment.
  7. If you want to do any kind of plan, plan for your financial future. Start now. A lot of people wait until they are in their 50s to do this. So not wait. I am not sure how old you are but you really want to start planning things out when you are 35.
  8. A lot of people are making use of the tools and the options the internet has provided to earn extra income. The economy is not in a good way so being able to earn a bit extra from home is worth it. A lot of side-hustles thought involve app services like ride sharing and delivery though.
  9. I think this is the case will most AI tools. The free versions will never be as good as the paid versions and that makes sense. Why would anyone put a bunch of time/effort into building something they can't make money from?
  10. I think they reversed the previous change where recommendations were based solely on retention rates. Now the old model is back where it is based on time lapse and views. So gaining a decent amount of views in a shorter period of time will boost the videos.
  11. I am actually working on this! I plan on going to the bank this week on one of my breaks and opening up a secondary account with my main one and I will use this for nothing but business expenses and spending.
  12. I am not sure how metrics work on each platform but for something like X, a smaller business probably looks for a decent following (20k+) with active posts (10+ comments, 2k+ likes, etc.).
  13. I have used this before and never heard of this! That is interesting. My account was always linked posts but something I did find that did really well on there was mobile wallpapers.
  14. Make them similar enough. Don't worry about getting the exact user tag everywhere. There is a good chance you won't be able to. A lot of people will use words like "Official" or "real" in the titles to help too.
  15. You likely just need to be more active. I noticed this on one of my older accounts that I had not used in awhile. It gets next to nothing even though it has a following in the few thousands.
  16. You can start by updating the information. Maybe making a note that things are changing to the account? Most people just change it and don't worry about it though. I have followed accounts on there that did this and I had no idea about it until I realized I am following an account I don't recognize. I would either keep following if interested, or unfollow. I can tell you though it took a long time to notice lol
  17. I was looking at FlutterFlow as I had an app idea that would work with one of my sites and I think could be a good way to boost traffic - i.e. offering a free app for signing up - but I am confused by their plans. The basic ones sounds like all I would need but it also sounds like I wouldn't be able to do much in terms of building the app. And the growth one sounds like it would be too much for the project I have in mind. Has anyone used FlutterFlow here before? Or know more about it than I do?
  18. I wish I understood prompts more. It seems like some people are just better at using LLMs than others. Like I have seen people make stuff on the fly during live streams and I am blown away. Whenever I try, the results are lackluster. But I also don't pay so maybe that is why?
  19. I am still trying to understand what works and doesn't work, and why. I did see that YouTube changed something and a lot of creators were pointing out how their views went up by as much as 30%.
  20. It is only a matter of time before you can just have the AI systems generate these for you. This might already be the case. So while people are making money on them now, it is not going to last. Have to keep that in mind - for anyone considering this as a small business.
  21. I know it is a given but make sure your SEO is up yo date and you have all your images properly labeled, links functioning and not broken, etc.
  22. I have used this platform before but it seems like you really have to know what to feed into the system to get what you want. Like some of the music just doesn't match what I ask it to make at all.
  23. As mentioned, keywords change all the time. Like what is getting traffic and what is not. Especially when it comes to current events (news, sports, politics, celebrity, health, etc). You can ask it to predict future keywords that will perform well based on current events and see what it does for you.
  24. I wouldn't say this is 100% true. While yes, investing money you need isn't a good idea, investing money you'd otherwise be spending on stuff they can wait on is another story. If you focus on the big 5, the safer more established cryptos, you can make good profits. A friend of mine invested $8k and ended up withdrawing at $22k. So he made a $14k profit. I think this was over the course of 16 or so months.
  25. It probably does but if the profits outweigh this over a certain period of time then the companies will just eat the loss. It is all part of marketing. Larger companies can afford to eat a loss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.