August 30Aug 30 #2521 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 I have seen people do it and it is pretty impressive. I am wanting to give this a try and see what I can come up with. I would love to be able to make a few of them and stick ads on them to make some passive income but I am not entirely sure where to start. What should my approach be for something like this?
August 31Aug 31 #2534 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2534 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 What kind of app are you thinking about making?Just keep in mind, if you think of it someone likely already made it into an app. What you can do is find out what popular apps have been abandoned and stopped functioning, and make new versions of that. What AI platform are you thinking of using as well?
September 2Sep 2 #2547 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2547 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 You can do basic apps fairly easily using AI now but you have to really work out for bugs and make sure things function the way they should if you want to earn from them. Also, I think you need certain levels of credibility to put them on the apple and play stores.
September 4Sep 4 #2557 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2557 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 I have been messing around with something myself. There was an app I used to track Vitamin D from sunlight and I loved it but it got updated, broke, and seemingly abandoned. So I am in the middle of making my own. I am not sure if I will make it for mobile or just use it on my desktop. Either way, it is coming along and the AI is doing a good job. Just have to figure out a way to tweak some stuff without breaking other things. Which AI system are you using?
September 6Sep 6 #2572 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2572 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 On 9/4/2026 at 9:18 AM, Rege92 said:I have been messing around with something myself. There was an app I used to track Vitamin D from sunlight and I loved it but it got updated, broke, and seemingly abandoned. So I am in the middle of making my own. I am not sure if I will make it for mobile or just use it on my desktop. Either way, it is coming along and the AI is doing a good job. Just have to figure out a way to tweak some stuff without breaking other things.Which AI system are you using?I would be interested in this app! If you end up putting it on an app store, let me know. Were you using Claude for this? I was watching a video of someone making an app a few days ago using this system and it is impressive!
September 8Sep 8 #2595 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2595 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 On 9/6/2026 at 11:22 AM, JoanZims said:ClaudeThis is probably one of if not the best system to build an app on from what I have read. I am going to mess around with it this weekend myself and see what I can come up with for fun.
September 12Sep 12 #2631 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2631 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 Now my question is... Can you make an app without paying? It seems like the big LLMs all require a monthly membership to actually make really cool stuff with them. I would be interested in trying to make stuff with AI just for fun.
September 21Sep 21 #2717 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2717 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 On 9/6/2026 at 11:22 AM, JoanZims said:I would be interested in this app! If you end up putting it on an app store, let me know. Were you using Claude for this? I was watching a video of someone making an app a few days ago using this system and it is impressive!Yeah, I started on Claude. It did a great job but kept getting stuck so I took everything I had and moved to ChatGPT and it is doing a better job. If I complete it and upload it, I will send you a DM.
September 23Sep 23 #2731 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/346-creating-apps-using-ai/#findComment-2731 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 On 9/21/2026 at 9:15 AM, Rege92 said:Yeah, I started on Claude. It did a great job but kept getting stuck so I took everything I had and moved to ChatGPT and it is doing a better job. If I complete it and upload it, I will send you a DM.Great, thanks! I was curious as I was seeing people use Claude to make apps and browser tools. I would be interested in making a browser tool. I will have to look into it more!
Create an account or sign in to comment