September 2Sep 2 #2545 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/347-is-there-an-easy-way-to-make-my-website-faster/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I have a feeling that my website isn't doing so great with traffic because of the speed. Everything I read says to make sure the load time is fast.I have tried different things but I can't seem to make it any faster. The load time is like 6 seconds which is considered bad. Optimal is under 2 seconds.
September 4Sep 4 #2560 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/347-is-there-an-easy-way-to-make-my-website-faster/#findComment-2560 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 There are a number of simple things you can do.Compressing images before uploading them to you site will improve speed. You can enable caching which will make return visits quicker. Cloudflare is another option if you don't already use it. Changing your host could improve things too.
September 10Sep 10 #2613 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/347-is-there-an-easy-way-to-make-my-website-faster/#findComment-2613 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 If you really want the easiest way, as AI to do it for you. I am not even kidding! I have seen AI manage websites and make them perform better with just a few commands.
September 14Sep 14 #2647 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/347-is-there-an-easy-way-to-make-my-website-faster/#findComment-2647 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 9/4/2026 at 9:27 AM, Rege92 said:Compressing imagesThis is a big one and is often overlooked. It can take time if you have to replace all the images but it is worth it. I did this with one of my sites and the speed improved by so much, I was blown away,
September 16Sep 16 #2674 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/347-is-there-an-easy-way-to-make-my-website-faster/#findComment-2674 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 Have you looked into your hosting? If your site is running on a slow server, it can bottleneck everything and no matter what you do for your website, it will remain slow. I would start there before you do anything else and end up wasting time.
September 21Sep 21 #2714 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/347-is-there-an-easy-way-to-make-my-website-faster/#findComment-2714 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 On 9/14/2026 at 8:55 AM, simonsays said:This is a big one and is often overlooked. It can take time if you have to replace all the images but it is worth it. I did this with one of my sites and the speed improved by so much, I was blown away,I remember the first time I did this too, now I make sure to do it for every single image. It makes such a massive difference. There are plugins that can compress for you automatically but I find doing it with a browser program, I get better results.
Create an account or sign in to comment