September 13Sep 13 #2638 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/357-flutterflow-basic-vs-growth/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I was looking at FlutterFlow as I had an app idea that would work with one of my sites and I think could be a good way to boost traffic - i.e. offering a free app for signing up - but I am confused by their plans. The basic ones sounds like all I would need but it also sounds like I wouldn't be able to do much in terms of building the app. And the growth one sounds like it would be too much for the project I have in mind. Has anyone used FlutterFlow here before? Or know more about it than I do?
September 15Sep 15 #2655 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/357-flutterflow-basic-vs-growth/#findComment-2655 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 From my understanding, Basic lacks team collaboration, GitHub integration, and advanced branching. It is for people doing solo projects so this is what you would be after.
September 17Sep 17 #2683 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/357-flutterflow-basic-vs-growth/#findComment-2683 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 Why not just sign up for one of the top AI systems and just work with an LLM to code an app for you? I think it would be better than doing this, especially if you don't intend on making use of the better features.
September 18Sep 18 #2692 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/357-flutterflow-basic-vs-growth/#findComment-2692 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 I have never used them but I have seen a few videos on YouTube that mentioned the platform. I think it is a it overpriced for what you get. Especially with AI being free these days. 23 hours ago, Ryyyan said:Why not just sign up for one of the top AI systems and just work with an LLM to code an app for you? I think it would be better than doing this, especially if you don't intend on making use of the better features.I was going to say the same thing.
September 20Sep 20 #2711 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/357-flutterflow-basic-vs-growth/#findComment-2711 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 The trouble with using AI is they set limits. Even when you pay for them. For someone new to using AI, you will quickly run through your usage just trying to figure out how to make one.
Create an account or sign in to comment