September 23Sep 23 #2734 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/364-is-there-a-tool-for-tracking-stock-and-sales/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 A friend of mine sells handmade items and has recently started getting a lot more sales out of nowhere. She is struggling to keep up.Is there and easy to use tool (preferably one that is free!) to help her manage this sort of thing? I know a lot of tools are paid for but I figured I would ask. I was thinking of just making one for her using AI but I am still very much clueless when it comes to how to do such a thing. I have to look into it more.
September 24Sep 24 #2742 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/364-is-there-a-tool-for-tracking-stock-and-sales/#findComment-2742 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 Zoho Inventory has a free plan for up to 50 orders per month. I am not sure if she falls into that or not.Odoo is another free option she can look into. It is opensource so it will require better knowledge to set up and run.
Saturday at 03:37 PM3 days #2762 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/364-is-there-a-tool-for-tracking-stock-and-sales/#findComment-2762 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 9/24/2026 at 10:07 AM, dougchimes said:Odoo is another free option she can look into. It is opensource so it will require better knowledge to set up and run.I can tell you from experience, this one is a nightmare to set up. Make sure if you do end up trying it, you watch some videos on how to get it working or you will quickly find yourself frustrated. I personally wouldn't use it because of this.
Monday at 02:40 PM2 days #2782 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/364-is-there-a-tool-for-tracking-stock-and-sales/#findComment-2782 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 Most software has this built in. Like Shopify. What is your friend using exactly? Is this like a Wordpress powered store? On 9/24/2026 at 10:07 AM, dougchimes said:Zoho Inventory has a free plan for up to 50 orders per month. I am not sure if she falls into that or not.This is a decent tool.
26 minutes ago26 min #2797 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/364-is-there-a-tool-for-tracking-stock-and-sales/#findComment-2797 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 It depends on what is being used. Like TJW mentioned, most software for shops have built in options for tracking. I am going to guess she is not using something like this?
Create an account or sign in to comment