Monday at 02:17 PM2 days #2777 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/367-lead-generation/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 Do you have any experience with lead generation or know someone that is in this line of work?I was recently reading about how AI has helped this sector a lot. It is not something I ever was into or interested in but for someone looking for a business niche, it might be a good fit.Here is an explanation of what it is:"Lead Generation business models are those where a website is used to attract traffic and convert users into leads for a sellable service (e.g. car insurance). Typically the site owner creates a website of relevant content for the lead-type and then employs an internet marketing strategy to attract traffic to the site. User information is collected (usually through a customer form) and then the lead data is sold to companies interested in marketing to or selling to those collected leads. The quality of the lead (contact information, conversion rate) will correlate heavily with the price paid."
Yesterday at 01:20 PM1 day #2788 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/367-lead-generation/#findComment-2788 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 Someone in my family did lead work for years via telemarketing. She worked from home and would call companies for a business in order to get contracts. This is the only form of it I am aware of or have knowledge on.
24 minutes ago24 min #2798 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/367-lead-generation/#findComment-2798 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I did this many moons ago. It takes a long time to get to where you are earning decent from it and most people end up giving up because like many other things, you have to invest a lot of time before you see profit. I think it is still useful but I do wonder with AI advancing, if this sort of thing will even be around in the future.
Create an account or sign in to comment