August 23Aug 23 #2462 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I had an X account I had not been using for years. I decided to start using it again but it gets no views or interactions. It seems like it is being suppressed or something. Could this be a spam preventative since I had not been using the account in so long and will it take time to self-correct? Is there anything I can do to fix it?
August 24Aug 24 #2474 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2474 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 The platform’s algorithm treats long-inactive accounts as if they are new, meaning it lacks the historical signal to determine who should see the content, resulting in a drastically reduced initial test audience. This means in order to build it back up and get views again, you need to be active daily so it can flag your account for the right markers.
August 30Aug 30 #2524 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2524 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 I will tell you when I first signed up, I was lucky to get 5 views on anything. Now I am averaging around 500 views no matter what I post. It isn't much but at least I know my stuff is being seen. A few posts I have made have gotten recommended. The most recent is sitting at 120k views.If you want these kinds of numbers, you have to be active on your account. Make at least 5 posts a day and reply to other people's posts, especially if it is someone that you follow that also follows you.
August 31Aug 31 #2527 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2527 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 It is down to the algorithm. For whatever reason, your account and your posts aren't being recommended. What kind of content do you post on a regular basis?
September 4Sep 4 #2562 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2562 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 I think they might be messing around with stuff right now. In the last month or so, I noticed I will get a lot of views on random posts of mine. Like I am talking 20k+ views and others are hitting maybe 50 views. Massive different. I can't quite figure it out.
September 11Sep 11 #2619 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2619 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 On 9/4/2026 at 9:31 AM, Rege92 said:I think they might be messing around with stuff right now. In the last month or so, I noticed I will get a lot of views on random posts of mine. Like I am talking 20k+ views and others are hitting maybe 50 views. Massive different. I can't quite figure it out.They are, there was an update the other day for the premium members and the payout system. I noticed a lot of people are talking about their content getting more views and reach in recent weeks.
September 13Sep 13 #2640 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2640 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 You likely just need to be more active. I noticed this on one of my older accounts that I had not used in awhile. It gets next to nothing even though it has a following in the few thousands.
September 15Sep 15 #2657 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2657 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 If you want to boost your viewership on X, you need to be active DAILY. I can tell you from experience, you want to aim for 3 to 5 posts and 5 to 10 replies daily. Also liking stuff helps too. You can make use of the bookmark feature but I don't know if that impacts anything or not.
September 21Sep 21 #2715 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2715 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 On 9/11/2026 at 9:55 AM, TJW1984 said:They are, there was an update the other day for the premium members and the payout system. I noticed a lot of people are talking about their content getting more views and reach in recent weeks.The thing about that is they are paying out less but also you have to be approved now. It isn't just automatic. I never understood giving it to everyone when so many people just post slop on the platform but they did finally fix it.
Monday at 02:09 PM2 days #2775 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/342-why-does-my-x-account-not-get-any-views/#findComment-2775 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 On 9/21/2026 at 9:10 AM, Rege92 said:The thing about that is they are paying out less but also you have to be approved now. It isn't just automatic. I never understood giving it to everyone when so many people just post slop on the platform but they did finally fix it.Yeah the platform is losing quality and value IMO. I see so much AI stuff that is not fun or interesting. A lot of it is old news, fake news, or just BS pandering for politics. I understand the space has largely been political for sometime but it drowns out everyone and everything else.
Create an account or sign in to comment