July 24Jul 24 #2186 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 For someone looking to expand into other niches, I think focusing on evergreen content is a good idea. So for those of you that don't know, evergreen just means that the content/information will always be relevant or useful. One big example is weight loss. People will always be gaining and losing weight. This is why this niche does so well. I know with those weight loss shots, it has opened up a new avenue for people that put information out there to talk about those since they are so popular now. Anyways, what sorts of niches would you say are the best in terms of evergreen content?
July 29Jul 29 #2244 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2244 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 Reviews tend to be good. Especially of things that are viewed as "timeless" like video games, movies, and TV series. People will always go back to look for reviews even years later. Another one is health topics. Like you mentioned, weight loss is a big one. General health and fitness, anything like that will do.
August 2Aug 2 #2274 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2274 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 The way people like to complain online these days, anything that sparks a debate or provides information to AI. So think of things that people would come back to time and time again.
August 3Aug 3 #2282 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2282 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 According to my wife, beauty and hair are always evergreen, especially stuff that focuses on correcting issues like acne, scars, hair loss, and things like that. I would just think of things you are interested in and then ask yourself what people would always be wanting or needing when it comes to your own interests.
August 4Aug 4 #2288 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2288 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 8/3/2026 at 9:17 AM, jonasb23 said:According to my wife, beauty and hair are always evergreen, especially stuff that focuses on correcting issues like acne, scars, hair loss, and things like that. I would just think of things you are interested in and then ask yourself what people would always be wanting or needing when it comes to your own interests.I think the beauty industry as a whole is a billion dollar one, especially when you include things like plastic surgery. It is crazy what you can make with affiliate links. I know someone that does a review site for beauty products and she makes over $2k a month just from Amazon links.
August 7Aug 7 #2317 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2317 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 The top ones are health, reviews, and tech.I think right now specifically, things that target information about those weight loss shots, reviews of phones, and AI tech are performing the best.
August 11Aug 11 Author #2349 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2349 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 8/7/2026 at 10:09 AM, amberb94 said:The top ones are health, reviews, and tech.I think right now specifically, things that target information about those weight loss shots, reviews of phones, and AI tech are performing the best.Hmm I would have thought other ones would have been performing better. Thanks for actually listing off some more niche topics.AI makes sense since that is what people are all obsessed with at the moment. Same with those weight loss drugs.
August 18Aug 18 #2417 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2417 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 On 7/24/2026 at 8:41 AM, ChrisWP said:Anyways, what sorts of niches would you say are the best in terms of evergreen content?Lifestyle is a good one. Think of things that people either want to become a part of, incorporate into their lives, better their lives, or learn something new to add to them.
August 20Aug 20 #2433 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2433 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 1 Video games and gaming is up there. That is what I focus on. The trouble is, there is a lot of competition for it (news, information, etc.) and you have to offer something everyone else doesn't. That, and it doesn't give you as good of returns on platforms.
August 21Aug 21 #2447 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2447 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 On 8/4/2026 at 10:32 AM, BlueDrag0n said:I think the beauty industry as a whole is a billion dollar one, especially when you include things like plastic surgery. It is crazy what you can make with affiliate links. I know someone that does a review site for beauty products and she makes over $2k a month just from Amazon links.Are they expensive products? Everything I see tied to Amazon now says unless you are selling products that cost hundreds or thousands, it is not worth it.
August 22Aug 22 #2448 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2448 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 22 hours ago, jonasb23 said:Are they expensive products? Everything I see tied to Amazon now says unless you are selling products that cost hundreds or thousands, it is not worth it.I'm not sure, I would imagine if they aren't then a lot of sales just come from the traffic and clicks. When I used to use Amazon associates, I was making around $180 a month from products that were mostly under the $20 mark.
August 28Aug 28 #2504 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2504 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 Crypto and stock, general investments. I see this kind of content all the time on social media and it gets massive amounts of attention. Plus, people are always looking to learn how to do investments.
August 29Aug 29 Author #2510 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/317-evergreen-niches-which-are-the-best/#findComment-2510 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 8/28/2026 at 10:08 AM, simonsays said:Crypto and stock, general investments. I see this kind of content all the time on social media and it gets massive amounts of attention. Plus, people are always looking to learn how to do investments.This does seem to be a big/popular one. I am just not in the know when it comes to crypto and outside of having a basic 401K, I know nothing about stocks or trading.
Create an account or sign in to comment