July 29Jul 29 #2247 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I know this was a tool that was recommended a number of years ago for YouTubers looking to start or grow channels. Because it is a monthly paid tool, I don't want to just throw money at it and hope it is still good and relevant. It seems the entry level for basic features is $12 a month. That is likely what I would use. Is this still worth using in 2026 though?
August 3Aug 3 #2281 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2281 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 It can be from what I have used of it. It has been like 3 or 4 years since I was using it. I was trying to help my brother get his YouTube channel going. It did help his grow a fair bit but he gave up and moved to Twitch after a year or so. He is doing decent on there. I think he averages $1,500 a month and does it part time. Streaming 3 days a week for 4 to 5 hours at a time.
August 4Aug 4 #2291 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2291 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I think so for the right channel, anyways. I would try to first grow your channel without it if you can. Keep in mind that channels can take up to a year or more to actually gain traction. I have seen some grow over night but this is rare, even with the help of programs like this.
August 5Aug 5 #2301 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2301 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 From what I have read, it can be hit and miss. It can help you or it can be useless. It likely comes down to what information you are using to grow your channel and what topics you cover. If it is news/current things, I don't think it will be useful.
August 8Aug 8 #2327 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2327 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 8/5/2026 at 9:44 AM, justdave said:From what I have read, it can be hit and miss. It can help you or it can be useless. It likely comes down to what information you are using to grow your channel and what topics you cover. If it is news/current things, I don't think it will be useful.I think it only doesn't work when you don't know what to do with the tools and information it provides. I am considering using it just to see if I can figure out my channel but I am still on the fence only because I might try something different entirely first for a channel idea.
August 14Aug 14 Author #2386 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2386 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I ended up signing up. I had some extra cash I had forgotten about. So I am able to do three months of it. I am going to see how it goes and if it improves anything for me. I am already a bit confused with the layout lol I might have to watch some videos on YouTube how to navigate this.
August 19Aug 19 #2426 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2426 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 Personally, I don't think it is worth it. You can us AI to help with thumbnails and titles. That is the main focus for Tubebuddy. If you can manage it on your own, it is not worth the cost even if it is cheap.
August 29Aug 29 #2513 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2513 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 8/19/2026 at 10:30 AM, dougchimes said:Personally, I don't think it is worth it.You can us AI to help with thumbnails and titles. That is the main focus for Tubebuddy. If you can manage it on your own, it is not worth the cost even if it is cheap.I was going to mention this. A lot of what they offer can now be managed by AI for free. I am sure there are still some useful things under the platform or else they would have gone out of business but I personally wouldn't bother with it.
September 9Sep 9 #2601 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2601 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 8/14/2026 at 9:50 AM, donnie said:I ended up signing up. I had some extra cash I had forgotten about. So I am able to do three months of it. I am going to see how it goes and if it improves anything for me. I am already a bit confused with the layout lol I might have to watch some videos on YouTube how to navigate this.Are you finding it useful? Is it helping in the way you wanted? I haven't tried it yet. Was hoping to get some feedback from you before I decided.
September 17Sep 17 #2684 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2684 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I would have used it had I known what it was maybe 5+ years ago but there are certainly better options out there now, right?I don't see anyone even talking about them anymore.
September 20Sep 20 Author #2705 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2705 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 9/9/2026 at 9:31 AM, BlueDrag0n said:Are you finding it useful? Is it helping in the way you wanted? I haven't tried it yet. Was hoping to get some feedback from you before I decided.Some of it, yes. I mean there are a lot of tools and such that really don't apply to me or what I am trying to do. It just seems like it is a bit too much for what I am after. It is fine though, it isn't like I wasted a bunch of money on it.
Saturday at 03:27 PM4 days #2758 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/321-is-tubebuddy-worth-using-still/#findComment-2758 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 9/20/2026 at 11:08 AM, donnie said:Some of it, yes. I mean there are a lot of tools and such that really don't apply to me or what I am trying to do. It just seems like it is a bit too much for what I am after. It is fine though, it isn't like I wasted a bunch of money on it.Yeah that is the one benefit of a tool like this or service, is that it is not terribly expensive. A lot of them are though which is unfortunate.
Create an account or sign in to comment