August 2Aug 2 #2269 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 This is something new to me but apparently it has become a goldmine for passive income earners. The idea behind these is to help people better utilize their choice AI system for work, building, and general life. Has anyone here give this a look? It could be something that can be good for passive income for someone that is good with AI.
August 3Aug 3 #2279 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2279 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 I have read a bit about this on Reddit but never looked too much into it. I guess you'd have to know a fair bit about AI and how to use it like a pro to provide these lists, two things I can tell you I am not informed enough for haha
August 4Aug 4 #2292 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2292 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 They are just pre-written and reusable instructions specifically to optimize interactions with LLMs and generative AI tools. The main driving factory is time saving but they also help ensure consistency and improve output quality by providing tested templates for specific tasks.
August 9Aug 9 #2337 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2337 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 Can someone point me in the direction of a free one? I want to give this a try. This is the first time I am hearing about prompt libraries but it sounds insanely useful for someone like me. I still only know the AI basics.
August 12Aug 12 #2358 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2358 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 On 8/9/2026 at 11:24 AM, dannydobbs said:Can someone point me in the direction of a free one?God of Prompt is the only one I know of. It is opensource and I discovered it via YouTube. Someone I watch weekly mentioned it and used it during a video and I found it to be rather useful, especially considering it is free to use.The description on the site:Free, curated AI prompts for ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, Midjourney and every major model. Browse by category, tool, or use case.
August 14Aug 14 #2392 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2392 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 How do people even make these? I have a friend that is always messing around with AI. If he could possibly write some of these up, I feel like it could be a good side hustle for him.On 8/4/2026 at 10:45 AM, BlueDrag0n said:They are just pre-written and reusable instructions specifically to optimize interactions with LLMs and generative AI tools. The main driving factory is time saving but they also help ensure consistency and improve output quality by providing tested templates for specific tasks.How much do they sell for on average?
August 22Aug 22 #2449 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2449 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 8/14/2026 at 10:05 AM, donnie said:How much do they sell for on average?$1.99 to $9.99 from what I have seen. Most end up somewhere in the middle around $5. It depends on where you buy them from and what they are useful for. More expansive ones will cost more and simpler ones will obviously be cheaper.
August 23Aug 23 #2459 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2459 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I have seen AI prompts selling for as little as 99 cents. But I also seen some selling for $30+I never actually looked at one in great detail to even know what they include.
August 26Aug 26 #2491 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2491 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 It is only a matter of time before you can just have the AI systems generate these for you. This might already be the case. So while people are making money on them now, it is not going to last. Have to keep that in mind - for anyone considering this as a small business.
August 27Aug 27 #2492 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2492 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 28 On 8/12/2026 at 3:10 PM, GZip29 said:God of Prompt is the only one I know of. It is opensource and I discovered it via YouTube. Someone I watch weekly mentioned it and used it during a video and I found it to be rather useful, especially considering it is free to use.The description on the site:Free, curated AI prompts for ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, Midjourney and every major model. Browse by category, tool, or use case.Going to check this out, thanks! I never heard of it before but just glancing at the site, it looks like what I was after. I will also look at vids on YouTube to see how to use it.
September 3Sep 3 #2549 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/323-ai-prompt-libraries/#findComment-2549 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 8/22/2026 at 10:33 AM, BlueDrag0n said:$1.99 to $9.99 from what I have seen. Most end up somewhere in the middle around $5. It depends on where you buy them from and what they are useful for. More expansive ones will cost more and simpler ones will obviously be cheaper.I looked into this a bit more and you are right with the prices. The bulk of what I see is like $4.99. I was tempted to buy one of them cause it would help me with social media stuff, at least that is what some of the reviews were saying.
Create an account or sign in to comment