Saturday at 03:35 PM4 days #2761 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/366-how-do-you-stay-motivated-when-you-hit-setbacks/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 We have all had them. We make plans, put the work in, and then we are hit with a setback that can take weeks or even months to fix. Some setbacks require more time and money investing into a project and it can just be off-putting. I have given up on a few projects of mine because of this. My motivation to keep going was just wiped clean. How does one keep going when this happens?
Sunday at 03:55 PM2 days #2770 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/366-how-do-you-stay-motivated-when-you-hit-setbacks/#findComment-2770 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I will allow myself to take a break. I will go find something I enjoy and do that instead. Just put time into a passive hobby that has nothing to do with my business. It helps a lot with stress and allows my brain to take a break.
Monday at 02:32 PM2 days #2780 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/366-how-do-you-stay-motivated-when-you-hit-setbacks/#findComment-2780 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 22 hours ago, justdave said:I will allow myself to take a break. I will go find something I enjoy and do that instead. Just put time into a passive hobby that has nothing to do with my business. It helps a lot with stress and allows my brain to take a break.I like this. People often overwhelm themselves and forget to just take a step back and take time to give their minds a break. Stress makes work so much harder. It is not worth trying to push through it if you do not have to.
1 hour ago1 hr #2795 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/366-how-do-you-stay-motivated-when-you-hit-setbacks/#findComment-2795 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 Anytime I have found myself stuck, disappointed with results, or just in the midst of a setback, I will replan things. I will take a step back and evaluate the situation. I will focus on the things I can change in the immediate and not worry about the things I can't change at the moment.
Create an account or sign in to comment