June 19Jun 19 #809 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I have a few ideas for a channel that I think will do well. Some people have told me to go with Rumble over YouTube as I would have an easier time gaining an audience. My issue is that Rumble seems to be mostly politics. Like 70% of the content on there. I don't know if this is because they give it a push or what. My niche would be in gaming and I don't see very many gamers on Rumble getting good numbers. Should I just stick with YouTube or should I try Rumble first?
June 20Jun 20 #838 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-838 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 A lot of young people say Rumble is "boomer coded" which means it is a platform that a lot of 60+ year olds use and it kind of shows with the content they promote to the front page. This is not to say no younger people are on there. I would say the age range though is mostly late 30s to mid 60s. Because the content is mostly politics, you may be able to build something up easier yes but you have to hope they promote the content cause their search that is built into the platform is absolutely terrible.
June 21Jun 21 #885 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-885 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 Rumble has the potential to be great if they stopped pushing politics so much and fixed their algorithm and search engine. I have been wanting a YouTube alternative for years and I want to like Rumble but I just can't get into using it with these annoyances. I am not sure if it is worth it or not for content creators BUT they do allow you to put content you do on YouTube on their platform, may as well do both right?
June 30Jun 30 Author #1661 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-1661 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 Since posting this, I have uploaded some videos. They are hardly getting any traction on Rumble. I make sure to do the tags and everything. Of the 4 videos I uploaded, only 2 of them have a few views each. I don't get it. I can't even search for my channel on the website. How are people meant to find anything on Rumble? This feels like a terrible website lol
July 3Jul 3 #1885 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-1885 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 6/30/2026 at 9:49 AM, johnnykipp said:Since posting this, I have uploaded some videos. They are hardly getting any traction on Rumble. I make sure to do the tags and everything. Of the 4 videos I uploaded, only 2 of them have a few views each. I don't get it. I can't even search for my channel on the website. How are people meant to find anything on Rumble?This feels like a terrible website lolYup. As I said and have heard from tons of others, the search engine built into the platform is terrible. I don't know how they overlooked that. It seems like in order to find anything on the platform, you have to be wanting to follow someone that is already popular on the site. I wouldn't even bother with it.
July 4Jul 4 #1912 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-1912 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 22 hours ago, BlueDrag0n said:I wouldn't even bother with it.It can't hurt to put it on both though like I mentioned.Focus on YouTube for sure but you can just make a secondary channel on Rumble. Even if it doesn't do as good or much at all, it will be there if they ever decide to fix their platform..
July 6Jul 6 #1971 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-1971 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 They have a lot of work to do to improve their site for new content creators. I have tried stuff on there and it goes nowhere. Then you look at Kick, they have successfully rivaled Twitch. Rumble is trying to rival both YouTube and Twitch and is doing a poor job at both.
July 10Jul 10 #2034 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2034 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I only know of one person that earns decent from the platform and he got boosted by another big creator on there. If you want to stream, Twitch is still better. And if you want to run a channel, YouTube is still better.
July 11Jul 11 Author #2048 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2048 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 On 7/10/2026 at 11:01 AM, Ryyyan said:I only know of one person that earns decent from the platform and he got boosted by another big creator on there. If you want to stream, Twitch is still better. And if you want to run a channel, YouTube is still better.Yeah I am starting to think this is the case. I guess I will just focus on YouTube for now. I could always port videos and stuff over to Rumble down the road. I don't think it is worth my time as it stands right now.
July 13Jul 13 #2090 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2090 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 5 I had a Rumble channel that was growing a fair bit a few years back. It seems soon as they started paying bigger names to put videos and streams on their platform, my channel died. Like it when from averaging around 3,000 views per video to 20 if I am lucky. So I stopped using it. I was trying to avoid using YouTube but I think I am going to end up making a channel over there.
July 15Jul 15 #2109 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2109 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 On 7/4/2026 at 11:01 AM, justdave said:It can't hurt to put it on both though like I mentioned.Focus on YouTube for sure but you can just make a secondary channel on Rumble. Even if it doesn't do as good or much at all, it will be there if they ever decide to fix their platform..I mean to me, it is a waste of time. Like think of how long it takes to upload over there. YouTube got rid of the auto-upload that pulls videos from their platform and puts them on Rumble as well. Which I think was silly.
July 18Jul 18 #2136 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2136 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 My sister uses Rumble. She uses it to watch some political podcasts she follows. I just assumed the entire platform was politics. I went on it once and that was all I saw. I have no interest in that. I think maybe that is hurting their platform but I am not very savvy when it comes to internet videos.
July 26Jul 26 #2208 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2208 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 7/18/2026 at 11:16 AM, JoanZims said:My sister uses Rumble. She uses it to watch some political podcasts she follows. I just assumed the entire platform was politics. I went on it once and that was all I saw. I have no interest in that. I think maybe that is hurting their platform but I am not very savvy when it comes to internet videos.I think so too. Yes, a lot of people enjoy political content but a lot of people don't and I think these days, plenty have political content fatigue. I know I do. I stopped watching pretty much all of it and everyone I once did cause I just need a break from it.
August 1Aug 1 #2261 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2261 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 On 7/26/2026 at 10:27 AM, Ryyyan said:I think so too. Yes, a lot of people enjoy political content but a lot of people don't and I think these days, plenty have political content fatigue. I know I do. I stopped watching pretty much all of it and everyone I once did cause I just need a break from it.I can't blame you. I noticed most people in my family don't even talk about politics anymore. We are all tired of it. I hope Rumble realizes this and tries to be more like YouTube. It should be a healthy mix.
August 13Aug 13 #2364 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2364 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I don't want to go too off-topic but how is Kick in terms of watching streamers? I was considering joining there. I just don't know if it will be more of the same nonsense you find on Rumble and Twitch. Maybe I should just stick to YouTube.
August 14Aug 14 #2391 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2391 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 Rumble has the worse search engine of all the platforms. You will struggle with people finding your content. So unless they boost you, you will be nothing on there. I have tried building up content on there. I even had one channel that had over 40 videos. You know how many views I averaged? THREE.
August 16Aug 16 #2401 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2401 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 On 8/14/2026 at 10:03 AM, donnie said:Rumble has the worse search engine of all the platforms.This has been my biggest complaint and why I stopped using the platform. A few people I watch were on there but they still upload to YouTube so I just went back there to watch them. It is hard to find videos, content, channels, etc. on Rumble.
August 20Aug 20 #2436 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2436 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 1 Rumble should have been better than it is but I feel like they stopped investing into it.I wanted to see competition for the big platforms to allow for new content creators to get a leg up but it doesn't seem like that is happening.
September 3Sep 3 #2553 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2553 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 8/20/2026 at 9:31 AM, greg89 said:Rumble should have been better than it is but I feel like they stopped investing into it.They kept investing into it, just not in the way that other platforms have. Like they have their own entire infrastructure that doesn't rely on anyone else now. They just have to go back and fix the search, categories, and start networking with non-political creators.
September 16Sep 16 #2667 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2667 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 On 6/19/2026 at 2:41 PM, johnnykipp said:Should I just stick with YouTube or should I try Rumble first?I would not bother with Rumble unless you already have a following or you are in the political niche. You won't get anywhere on that platform in terms of growth. Just stick with YouTube.
September 19Sep 19 Author #2695 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/210-is-rumble-worth-it/#findComment-2695 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 On 9/16/2026 at 9:42 AM, GZip29 said:I would not bother with Rumble unless you already have a following or you are in the political niche. You won't get anywhere on that platform in terms of growth. Just stick with YouTube.I think you are right. The more I looked into the platform, it just didn't make any sense to try. Like with Kick vs Twitch for streaming. You could be fine on Kick if you started on Twitch and moved over but just starting as a brand new streamer? Especially with everyone botting... Your odds of success are cut way down.
Create an account or sign in to comment