September 6Sep 6 #2570 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 I had completely forgotten about Pinterest. I used it many years ago but it appears to still be a popular website for many things. A friend of mind was talking about her friend using it to plan a wedding and buy stuff and then I remembered you can share links on there alongside pictures. Has anyone used this platform in recent years and had success with boosting traffic?
September 11Sep 11 #2618 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/#findComment-2618 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 Yeah, sure. The platform does better for some niches over others but it is still a good place to do this to help boost traffic. The algorithm has changed over the years though so that is something to keep in mind. Pinterest does favor certain content over other content. You want to do a mix of linked and non-linked content on there so you can boost your account as non-linked stuff does better for newer accounts.
September 13Sep 13 #2642 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/#findComment-2642 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 9/11/2026 at 9:53 AM, TJW1984 said:You want to do a mix of linked and non-linked content on there so you can boost your account as non-linked stuff does better for newer accounts.I have used this before and never heard of this! That is interesting. My account was always linked posts but something I did find that did really well on there was mobile wallpapers.
September 15Sep 15 #2658 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/#findComment-2658 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I would, yes. I have a fairly large account on there that accounts for almost 15% of my monthly traffic. So if you can boost your traffic by that much, it is worth it. Heck I would say it is worth it if you can just boost it 5%!
September 17Sep 17 #2682 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/#findComment-2682 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 I know a number of people that still use it. Some of them use it daily. You can look at the traffic it gets online. it is better than that other site, the one with a Q for asking questions? I can't remember what it was called.
September 23Sep 23 Author #2735 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/#findComment-2735 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 11 On 9/17/2026 at 10:13 AM, Ryyyan said:I know a number of people that still use it. Some of them use it daily. You can look at the traffic it gets online. it is better than that other site, the one with a Q for asking questions? I can't remember what it was called.That is Quora. I tried using that site before but had no such luck.Thanks for all your replies guys, I am going to set up a new account later today and see what I can do with it. I hope it helps boost traffic!
Monday at 02:13 PM2 days #2776 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/350-pinterest-worth-putting-links-on-still/#findComment-2776 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 On 9/13/2026 at 10:15 AM, Cozmic said:I have used this before and never heard of this! That is interesting. My account was always linked posts but something I did find that did really well on there was mobile wallpapers.I have heard of that too. Making a section just for mobile wallpapers. It will bring attention to your profile and some people make click around. Good one.
Create an account or sign in to comment