September 14Sep 14 #2649 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I am asking for a friend of mine. He is looking to breathe in some new life to one of his old websites by introducing new topics and information. It is a decently sized website that gets good traffic but he has seen a decline in roughly 50% in the last 5 years. So I figured I would ask here and see what people know and are in the loop about.
September 15Sep 15 #2654 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2654 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 A big one is more personalized wellness overall. So think things like testing DNA, microbiome testing, and functional nutrition. Basically, individualized planning for the best health possible.
September 16Sep 16 #2673 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2673 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 Really anything tied to AI at the moment. Look at what Elon Musk's company is doing with his brain chip stuff. Anything like that. I think it is fair to say that as AI advances, our medical industry and health industry as a whole is going to change a lot!
September 20Sep 20 #2707 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2707 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I know those smart rings have become massive. I see more and more people with those so I would imagine anything that is tied to health tracking is doing well.Not sure what the exact topic or focus of his site is but health gadgets could be a good thing to cover.
September 24Sep 24 #2741 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2741 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 7 I saw something about AI saving a man's life. He had some rare blood issue and the AI was able to do a combination of different medications that already exist and it was able to help put his condition into remission. I was blown away reading the story. So I think more stuff like this will probably be a big focus.
Friday at 01:20 PM5 days #2754 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2754 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 23 hours ago, dougchimes said:I saw something about AI saving a man's life. He had some rare blood issue and the AI was able to do a combination of different medications that already exist and it was able to help put his condition into remission. I was blown away reading the story. So I think more stuff like this will probably be a big focus.Basically this. Anything tied to AI. Research what people are researching and investing in. It is all AI health sector stuff as well as smart tech like what Elon Musk is working on.On 9/16/2026 at 9:55 AM, GZip29 said:Really anything tied to AI at the moment. Look at what Elon Musk's company is doing with his brain chip stuff.This, yup!
Yesterday at 01:17 PM1 day #2787 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2787 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 I know someone that works in the dental field and there are some advancements there. Apparently AI is going to help in this sector in the coming years with new advancements.
1 hour ago1 hr #2800 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/358-what-niches-in-the-health-sector-are-blowing-up-in-2026/#findComment-2800 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 9/20/2026 at 11:14 AM, donnie said:I know those smart rings have become massive.Any smart device that is geared toward or can focus in on health metrics is popular. I think focusing on this kind of hardware is a good idea.It is certainly not going away and only going to increase in trends as time goes on. Health becomes more and more valuable the older people get too.
Create an account or sign in to comment