August 23Aug 23 #2465 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/ Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 21 I wanted to share this for anyone making content that needs music and you don't want to worry about copyright. Treblo is the best option I have found and it is actually free. A lot of AI music sites will say they are free but strongly limit your ability to make music. This one doesn't and it is fairly easy to use. You just have to make sure you do the prompts correctly. There are videos on YouTube that show you how to get the kind of music sound or feel you want.
August 24Aug 24 #2476 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2476 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 32 Hmm.. it reminds me of one I used awhile back... almost exactly.Was this rebranded at some point? I bookmarked it either way. I will have to play around with it. I think it could be useful for me when I need background music.
August 26Aug 26 #2489 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2489 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 I have used this platform before but it seems like you really have to know what to feed into the system to get what you want. Like some of the music just doesn't match what I ask it to make at all.
August 28Aug 28 #2506 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2506 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I have used this platform before to make some music but it never ends up sounding how I want. I have saved some of the good songs but most of them just sound all the same and have that lifeless feeling to them, I can't explain it. Maybe I am using the system wrong.
August 30Aug 30 #2522 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2522 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 On 8/26/2026 at 8:56 AM, Cozmic said:I have used this platform before but it seems like you really have to know what to feed into the system to get what you want. Like some of the music just doesn't match what I ask it to make at all.You know, I bet there is a niche for this for someone that wants to make AI prompts specifically for music making on AI platforms.Just a thought for anyone looking for something new to try.
August 31Aug 31 #2533 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2533 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 Can I request a song that is in the voice of a certain artists and use that without risk of being sued or struck by copyright? I would love to make some songs that involve a certain artist and sound quality but I don't know where the line is drawn.
September 4Sep 4 #2564 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2564 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 On 8/31/2026 at 10:52 AM, Ryyyan said:Can I request a song that is in the voice of a certain artists and use that without risk of being sued or struck by copyright? I would love to make some songs that involve a certain artist and sound quality but I don't know where the line is drawn.This is gray territory. I have a feeling a lot of lawsuits will be happening in the future so I would not personally risk it. Unless it is for personal use.
September 8Sep 8 #2590 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2590 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 23 It is so annoying that a lot of these AI programs offer "free" uses but they limit you and make you jump through hoops and then pester you to pay money. This one does seem to be like the best free option if you want to avoid that.
September 13Sep 13 #2637 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2637 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 8/30/2026 at 11:12 AM, GZip29 said:You know, I bet there is a niche for this for someone that wants to make AI prompts specifically for music making on AI platforms.Just a thought for anyone looking for something new to try.I wish I understood prompts more. It seems like some people are just better at using LLMs than others. Like I have seen people make stuff on the fly during live streams and I am blown away. Whenever I try, the results are lackluster. But I also don't pay so maybe that is why?
September 16Sep 16 #2662 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2662 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 19 On 9/13/2026 at 10:01 AM, Cozmic said:I wish I understood prompts more. It seems like some people are just better at using LLMs than others. Like I have seen people make stuff on the fly during live streams and I am blown away. Whenever I try, the results are lackluster. But I also don't pay so maybe that is why?The paid versions will always be the better versions. You can look up videos on YouTube to compare versions. It is nuts what the latest ones can do!
September 17Sep 17 #2676 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2676 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 25 On 9/4/2026 at 9:53 AM, Rege92 said:This is gray territory. I have a feeling a lot of lawsuits will be happening in the future so I would not personally risk it. Unless it is for personal use.Hmm. Okay. Yeah I won't mess with that then. Unless I intend on using it just to do silly stuff. I know a lot of people use this for memes and humor but the channels I see on YouTube that do are almost certainly monetized.
September 21Sep 21 #2713 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2713 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 22 On 9/17/2026 at 9:55 AM, Ryyyan said:Hmm. Okay. Yeah I won't mess with that then. Unless I intend on using it just to do silly stuff. I know a lot of people use this for memes and humor but the channels I see on YouTube that do are almost certainly monetized.I think YouTube has been removing them from the program if they use AI too heavily or if they use anything deemed copyright. So they won't be for long if they still are!
Saturday at 03:43 PM3 days #2764 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2764 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 33 I tried using this in the past and was able to make 1 or 2 songs and then it would prompt me to give them information and payment. Maybe this has changed? I don't know. The AI itself is average at best. Compared to paid versions, it is lacking a lot.
1 hour ago1 hr #2792 Link to comment https://community.webinsiders.com/topic/343-best-free-ai-music-generator/#findComment-2792 Share on other sites Share on Facebook {lang="reddit_text" Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on X More sharing options... 16 On 9/26/2026 at 11:43 AM, BlueDrag0n said:I tried using this in the past and was able to make 1 or 2 songs and then it would prompt me to give them information and payment. Maybe this has changed? I don't know. The AI itself is average at best. Compared to paid versions, it is lacking a lot.I think this is the case will most AI tools. The free versions will never be as good as the paid versions and that makes sense.Why would anyone put a bunch of time/effort into building something they can't make money from?
Create an account or sign in to comment