Everything posted by Ryyyan
-
Does anyone use osTicket?
Free = bad still in some people's minds. Where it should matter, they don't seem to care. Like if an app is free, they think nothing of it.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
I don't want to go too off-topic but how is Kick in terms of watching streamers? I was considering joining there. I just don't know if it will be more of the same nonsense you find on Rumble and Twitch. Maybe I should just stick to YouTube.
-
What does Google look for when it comes to ranking based on SEO?
That is about what they do, yeah. I am just guessing that you have to start at the beginning of building a site like this or else it can be massive amounts of work to seed in the information and content after. Also, you have to make sure you make it so if the original source changes, you can easily update it.
-
Ways to earn through popular social accounts?
The good thing about ChatGPT is you can keep your work organized and separate with the AI system. You can also download anything you want to save that might be useful.
-
How can you stay ahead of AI trends?
It is going to sound cliche but just use AI. Ask it what the latest updates and news is surrounding the biggest AI companies. It will compile key facts for you without you having to invest a lot of time into it.
-
Should I use an AI-made logo?
I don't think most people would notice if you did so if you are worried about that, don't be. That being said, you will know. And I am not sure if you want to direct something a human can do (usually better) to AI which actually takes concepts and work from people to compile its own.
-
Can you save a blog that lost 90% of its traffic?
I am going to guess you did nothing wrong. Google has made statements about their changes impacting a lot of websites, especially blogs. If you have an e-mail list, start there and make use of it. You can attempt to sell an e-book in your niche and offer bits and pieces of it for free to subscribers and readers.
-
Growing my Instagram account
Something no one has mentioned thus far that I think is important is using SEO-friendly captions with searchable words on your posts, preferable in the first few lines. Hashtags don't matter anymore IMO. I think if you look for the best words to use for your niche it can help a lot.
-
What does Google look for when it comes to ranking based on SEO?
Maybe these days it is more so about looking the part than actually being the part. I have seen websites do really well that are not any sort of verified source for anything. They just have the correct information and have a backlog of stuff that sights their own content. Buried deep inside it are sources that go to credible places.
-
Does anyone use osTicket?
I was looking into this a few years ago for work. The program our office uses is terrible but even though it ended up functioning better and most people preferred it, they ended up staying with the same ticket manager we have.
-
Is there a good tool I can use to help me manage marketing?
Have you looked into HubSpot Marketing Hub? It is meant to be a single place for all marketing management and needs. So instead of using a bunch of programs or software, you can just make use of their platform. It has AI assisted workflow and planning too which I know a lot of people want.
-
Which website builders have auto/AI options built in?
I was hoping for various options but I did tell him about it. He had been messing around with it for a week or so and seems to like it and thinks it will be a good match for him. So thanks for the input! If anyone knows of any other ones, let me know.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
I think so too. Yes, a lot of people enjoy political content but a lot of people don't and I think these days, plenty have political content fatigue. I know I do. I stopped watching pretty much all of it and everyone I once did cause I just need a break from it.
-
Gaining an audience on YouTube to earn through the partner program...
I have heard of them helping people boost their channels, so yeah you may as well. Not everyone that watches shorts only watches shorts. People tend to watch both forms of content.
-
Ways to earn through popular social accounts?
If you have the basic level of verification, you should get all the features I think but some of them are still free even without being verified or whatever you call it these days on the platform. Have you tried it yet?
-
Which website builders have auto/AI options built in?
A friend of mine wants to get a website going but I don't have the time to sit down and help him build it. I told him I can try and find a platform that does a lot of the work. I am just not sure which website builders are good anymore. Also, I would prefer to give him options with built-in AI or automatic generation for customized code to make it look and feel how he wants.
-
Ways to earn through popular social accounts?
Use AI. You can ask ChatGPT or use the built in features like Grok on X. They can give you a summary and compare your accounts to others that earn, so you get an idea of where you stand.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
I only know of one person that earns decent from the platform and he got boosted by another big creator on there. If you want to stream, Twitch is still better. And if you want to run a channel, YouTube is still better.
-
Easy passive income ideas for busy full time workers
Passive income is something that you need to work for. Like one example would be to start a blog and run ads on it. You need the traffic and viewership to get the revenue. This can take months or years of putting in the work with little to no pay from it. Another option is to do YouTube videos. You can take whatever your job is and make content about it. Maybe tips or advice. Just keep the videos 6 to 10 min and upload once or twice a week. You will have to work up to getting the partnership but IRL vlog stuff does really well.
-
Options outside of Google AdSense?
Have you looked into MonetizeMore? A lot of people say it is the highest paying affiliate but I have no experience with them. I did look into it a bit more and the reviews and feedback seem mixed. Some say it is great, others call it a scam. But this is the case for everything outside of Adsense.
-
What lessons have you learned when it comes to traffic and ranking on Google?
I was going to say something similar to GZip. It used to be way easier to rank than it is now. I just try not to worry about it as much. So long as the traffic is going in the right direction, just focus on whatever is making that happen.
-
Gaining an audience on YouTube to earn through the partner program...
I think it can help. Just experiment with it. I can't see it hurting your channel. I would imagine it would either be neutral or have a positive effect. I think the ideal length for shorts is 15 to 40 seconds. Just best to keep them under a minute unless the niche is some sort of lesson/education based one.
-
Has AI removed a lot of remote work for people looking to work from home?
I think it went before AI became mainstream. I used to see a lot of these sorts of jobs. Like actual online hourly paid work as well as gigs for like blog writing but I don't see any of it anymore.
-
Has AI removed a lot of remote work for people looking to work from home?
I am sure it has. I can't say I have been actively looking or tracking such things but I would have to imagine AI is replacing most low-skill work online. I think it is already getting to a point where it is replacing people who work in person in offices. I think things like data entry and file management will be the first things to go entirely.
-
Is it too late to start a podcast in 2026
There are still new podcasts popping up all the time. I think in terms of what topics or niche you fall under will impact how well it does. I have seen lawyers, doctors, financial experts, etc. all start podcasts and do very well.