Everything posted by johnnykipp
-
How can you stay ahead of AI trends?
Play around with AI tools and programs. That is the easiest way. You could also follow news sites or socials that keep you updated if you want. AI is not going anywhere and only going to become more and more part of out lives. It is best to know which direction it is going. A friend of mine follows it for investments. He has already tripled his net worth doing this... I am jealous but I can't understand stocks lol
-
Which AI model is best for multitasking?
Any AI really can help if you know how to use it. I don't think most people do. You have to know how to run prompts and focus a driving narrative with the AI so it ends up working the way you want it to. There are YouTube videos that teach you how to do it.
-
Is X a good platform for businesses or should I stick with Facebook?
I mean yeah, to me it is. There are groups and stuff on X and celebrities. But not so much anymore. Not as active as it all once was. It really is mostly news and politics.
-
Growing my Instagram account
That seems to line up with what people recommend. I am not a heavy Instagram user but I was considering going back to my older account and refreshing it to give a boost to my YouTube channel. I noticed a lot of people saying to get conversations and stuff going in the comments.
-
Intros/Outros in videos in 2026?
I noticed some people use them, others don't. It seems like it is mostly a trend that has phased out. I like the idea of making a silly/funny outro but I feel like most people would just ignore it and skip it or even find it off-putting because it isn't the norm on YouTube anymore. Should I avoid doing these in videos?
-
Gaining an audience on YouTube to earn through the partner program...
I am attempting it but still trying to figure things out. It is honestly getting harder for me cause I don't see much improvements on the back end. It takes so long to edit videos too which is discouraging for me. At first I enjoyed it but now I am realizing it takes me sometimes 6 hours just to edit and do one video, and I am not making money from it... It stings.
-
Can paid traffic help?
Paid traffic doesn't do much IMO. Like others have mentioned, you are better off building up socials if you want to spend money on something like this. You can at least redirect traffic you gain there through posts back to your website.
-
Is it true that the subscriber count doesn't matter?
Huh. I didn't hear about this. I guess it would make sense to move away from a model that allows for people to bot things. It makes me wonder what actually matters outside of retention time. There has to be other things that come into play here.
-
Are online tools getting more popular these days?
I am not sure where you heard this. A lot of researchers will publicly show their studies and findings online. There are entire websites just for this that allow you to look at thousands of studies stretching over several decades.
-
What does Google look for when it comes to ranking based on SEO?
You can luck out and ranker higher in niche topics but it is a lot harder to do that now. As @GZip29 mentioned, larger sites will just snipe things from smaller ones eventually and push them back down the ranking. I don't even focus on what Google wants anymore. It is too frustrating.
-
Which website builders have auto/AI options built in?
Off the top of my head, Wix. They have their own built-in AI system and the platform and website software they use is super easy to navigate, even for someone with little to no experience in building websites. It can be as simple or as complex as you'd like it to be.
-
What are your current income streams, and what ones are you working on next?
Mostly just focused on investing and working on building up some projects. My main income comes from my 9 to 5 still. I am hopeing to get to a point in the next 5 years where I am able to live off my passive income and quit this job.
-
Creating a YouTube channel in 2026 - What should I know?
I noticed this too and I reached out for help. It took them ages to respond but they said they are having issues right now with this. And it started at the end of June. There is a warning now on the backend of editting a video, you shoud see it.
-
What’s a fashion trend you really hope never makes a comeback?
Styles in terms of what sells and what becomes popular in mass? I really don't follow this stuff. I mean it seems like most fashion trends always come and go "out of fashion". I am just glad my niche doesn't fall under this. I would be hard pressed to actually stay on top of these trends since they seem to change every so many months.
-
What online printing company is best for people looking to make merch?
Is it really that low in terms of people buying things? I guess that makes sense. I would imagine ads are the same way. They only actually get 20% or less people to go out and buy their product.
-
Is it true that the subscriber count doesn't matter?
I was reading a bit how the YouTube algorithm works and people are saying that it doesn't look at subscriber counts anymore. What it does is focuses on retention and the ideal retention marker for videos to get naturally boosted is 60%. If they fall below 30% then they won't get recommended much at all. If this is the case, how do I ensure I keep my percentages above 60%?
-
Is Rumble worth it?
Yeah I am starting to think this is the case. I guess I will just focus on YouTube for now. I could always port videos and stuff over to Rumble down the road. I don't think it is worth my time as it stands right now.
-
What makes a video go viral on YouTube?
I think if we could figure this out, they would just change things behind the curtain again. They don't want people randomly going viral and blowing up cause they have to pay out more. I think it is better to not go viral with one video and rather build up slowly. At least that is what I have read and heard. One viral video doesn't mean you will be successful.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
Since posting this, I have uploaded some videos. They are hardly getting any traction on Rumble. I make sure to do the tags and everything. Of the 4 videos I uploaded, only 2 of them have a few views each. I don't get it. I can't even search for my channel on the website. How are people meant to find anything on Rumble? This feels like a terrible website lol
-
Should I set up a website or just use social accounts?
I was thinking this too. If I build up my social accounts first, it can boost the traffic to my site and make it more worth it. Seems silly to spend the time and money on making one right now though.
-
What online printing company is best for people looking to make merch?
Isn't Zazzle one you buy and they ship the items to you though? I want ones that do the shipping for you. You just provide designs. I will check out Printful and TeePublic. Thanks guys!
-
Should I set up a website or just use social accounts?
I am considering setting up a website to run alongside my YouTube/Rumble channel. I probably won't do it right away but I am just thinking of ideas. So anyways, is this something worth doing in 2026? Or should I just stick to using places like Instagram, TikTok, and X to promote things?
-
What online printing company is best for people looking to make merch?
I am probably getting ahead of myself but I know people that make content on YouTube, Rumble, etc. sell merch through printing companies online. They get a small cut of the sale and don't have to worry about handling the sales. I think this is a great way to make extra income, especially for smaller creators. I am just having a hard time figured out which one is the best over all. Does anyone have experience with them here?
-
What makes a video go viral on YouTube?
This is what I have gathered. I do think Google does push certain people, channels, or content that is more "advertisement friendly" and it does make sense to do this. Still, it feels unfair for new creators. We are left guessing.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
I have a few ideas for a channel that I think will do well. Some people have told me to go with Rumble over YouTube as I would have an easier time gaining an audience. My issue is that Rumble seems to be mostly politics. Like 70% of the content on there. I don't know if this is because they give it a push or what. My niche would be in gaming and I don't see very many gamers on Rumble getting good numbers. Should I just stick with YouTube or should I try Rumble first?