Everything posted by johnnykipp
-
What is the best format for newsletters?
AI is good at doing this when you know what to tell it and how to communicate with it. I have seen people make amazing formats for all sorts of things on YouTube.
-
Hardening Plugin for WP?
So these plugins are basically security tools for WordPress. They lock down the website and disable any vulnerable features or other plugins. This stops unauthorized access attempts while enforcing secure configurations that do not require any kind of manual work or coding.
-
Why do so many people have such a negative outlook for AI?
Uncertainly of the future mostly. No one likes that. No one likes feeling like their future plans or security is being threatened. I think it is fair to have concern if you work in the "bot job" sector. These are jobs that can easily be replaced by AI. So drivers, taking orders, data entry, things like that. Those jobs likely will not exist in the next 10 years.
-
Anyone here use PromptBase?
I only just discovered the site but it appears to not only let you buy prompts for LLMs but sell them yourself. I think for anyone that could figure this out, it could be a good side-hustle and a way to earn passive income. I am not entirely sure how to create prompts but looking through what others had made and are selling, a lot of it looks really good. I am shocked!
-
As AI advances, what jobs will be lost?
I think Software Development is going to take a big hit. Particularly the people that are entry level and junior. More advanced coders should be fine but I am guessing it is going to be a lot harder to get a job in the coming years fresh out of college.
-
Is X a good platform for businesses or should I stick with Facebook?
How is it going for you? Have you seen any growth on your account since making it? It has been a few weeks. I guess it depends on how often you used it.
-
Gaining an audience on YouTube to earn through the partner program...
Do you know what they changed? I know you said "something" but I am curious. I haven't been able to find anything on this but I did see a few people I follow, their views did go up a lot in the last 2 weeks.
-
Is Rumble worth it?
I think you are right. The more I looked into the platform, it just didn't make any sense to try. Like with Kick vs Twitch for streaming. You could be fine on Kick if you started on Twitch and moved over but just starting as a brand new streamer? Especially with everyone botting... Your odds of success are cut way down.
-
Creating apps using AI?
You can do basic apps fairly easily using AI now but you have to really work out for bugs and make sure things function the way they should if you want to earn from them. Also, I think you need certain levels of credibility to put them on the apple and play stores.
-
Should I use AI to give me keywords or is this a bad idea?
Idk I use it for keywords and posting stuff and it seems to help but I guess it really depends on your niche and what you are actually trying to do. I like the idea of asking it for predicting future trends, I might try that and see what it tells me.
-
Is there an easy way to make my website faster?
I have a feeling that my website isn't doing so great with traffic because of the speed. Everything I read says to make sure the load time is fast. I have tried different things but I can't seem to make it any faster. The load time is like 6 seconds which is considered bad. Optimal is under 2 seconds.
-
What is the best format for newsletters?
Yeah I agree with GZip. Make it look nice for mobile and don't worry too much about everything else. There are images you can look at for formatting them online.
-
Is X a good platform for businesses or should I stick with Facebook?
It seems like non-political ones do fine though but they already have name recognition. That is what I am struggling with. I don't want to get into politics just to boost my account. I was raised that you don't talk religion or politics so passively and it is more of a private thing.
-
Gaining an audience on YouTube to earn through the partner program...
I will give this a try, thanks. I wish I could crack the code so to speak and understand just what works and what doesn't on this platform, it is so frustrating. Have you figured out for your channel since making the thread?
-
Growing my Instagram account
Hmm, I didn't even think of this. I might try changing my username slightly if I am allowed to and see if that changes anything for me.
-
How much do you think is acceptable to spend on a domain?
I wouldn't spend more than $50 a year. I like to keep everything I do online under $500 a year and if I am spending a lot on domains, that eats away at costs for things like servers, plugins, and things of that nature.
-
What causes the Error 526 on Cloudflare?
As far as I could find, in terms of what causes it - these seem to be the main causes : Expired Certificate: The most frequent cause; the origin's SSL certificate has passed its validity date. Self-Signed Certificate: The origin uses a certificate not issued by a public Certificate Authority (CA), which Cloudflare does not trust in Strict mode. Hostname Mismatch: The certificate is issued for a different domain or subdomain than the one Cloudflare is accessing. Incomplete Certificate Chain: The origin server is missing intermediate certificates required to build a chain of trust to a root CA. Revoked Certificate: The certificate has been revoked by the issuing CA. I am not seeing any other reasons for it to happen. I have had it a few times and it was down the an expired certificate both times.
-
Should I run ads on my store?
I think you should try and see what happens. If you can end up bringing in extra income from it, why not? I feel like a lot of websites use them in the early stages until they are more established and don't have to rely on them for earnings.
-
Selling plans for DIY projects?
Does eBay or Amazon allow for digital sales by chance? If so, you can look into options on those platforms too. I know both used to allow it but I am not sure if they still do.
-
Is X a good platform for businesses or should I stick with Facebook?
I tried that one. It was the closest one to Twitter that I had ever used. I enjoyed the old Twitter, X is fine though but it is the engagement. Everything is forced politics.
-
Printful vs Printify
This happened a lot. A lot of these print shops bought each other out or merged. Like another example is RedBubble owning TeePublic. So as for these two, it seems like the only differences are Printful offers advanced branding options, better shipping, and better quality control but you earn less. Printify allows you to earn more and has a larger amount of items to put your prints on but the quality isn't as good.
-
Gaining an audience on YouTube to earn through the partner program...
I mean yeah, same here. I am trying different things but nothing is working. I have resorted to using one of my channels (I am playing around with 3 atm) to a shorts channel. Just to see if only posting shorts does anything.
-
Growing my Instagram account
Thank you for the tip! I remember seeing 9GAG ages ago but I figured the site wasn't around anymore. I will have to stockpile on some viral content to use and see what happens.
-
I feel like AI is ruining the internet...
I know the feeling and I have felt that way but knowing it is not going anywhere has allowed me to embrace it a bit more. I think it can be a fantastic thing, especially in the future. The internet goes through periods where it gets worse before it gets better.
-
Should I use an AI-made logo?
Someone I talk to on another forum mentioned this. He said most people over the age of 55 can't tell the difference between something that is AI and something that is not. Even the poorly edited stuff. It is because they did not spend a lot of their younger years online. In contrast, people 25 and younger struggle with it too because they grew up on tablets and phones as well as social media. They are easier to deceive.