Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rege92

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    6
  • Replies

    53

Everything posted by Rege92

  1. Ask AI to analyze your site and find ways to improve it for traffic recovery. I had a friend do this recently and he said his traffic improved after following what the AI recommended. It took about 2 months but he saw an increase of about 20%.
  2. It is easy once you grasp how the banking system and federal reserve functions as well as taxes. The easiest way to put it is that when you pay taxes, you are putting money back into the system that was already spent. They print the money, then tax us after they spend it. This is what causes inflation. When the taxes can't keep up with the printer. So next time you see inflation outpacing wages, thank the government and the corrupt banking system! I don't want to get political here though and derail the thread :D
  3. It looks like the $25/$20 monthly plan gives you access to the Opus model and allows for daily use with higher limit thresholds. I might try it for a month and see what I think. It is $20 if you pay for the year, otherwise $25 month to month.
  4. This can be annoying if you have a lot of words to add. And I even noticed that these AI overlays get them wrong sometimes too but people tend not to even notice. lol I wouldn't be able to do this personally, too much time goes into it.
  5. That is wild! I had no idea they were around that long. I didn't start hearing about them until like maybe 10 years ago. I just assumed they were a newer or newish company. They are over 20 years old though!
  6. Right, that makes sense. I think I have managed to figure out some figures. I am going to test the waters soon and see how it goes. Fingers crossed I picked a good price point!
  7. I actually was talking to someone recently that sells cards on Etsy. She does print some but mostly offers digital cards. She said she gets 200+ a month in digital sales and the digital prints are all the same price, $1.99 each. So she is making $400 a month in passive income without having to do anything.
  8. I am in the early stages but I intend to do some holiday sales. I guess between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think everyone does sales around that time even if they don't do them any other time of the year.
  9. I heard of people losing sales on Etsy when they introduced paid ad spaces. Did you try that before moving away from them? Yes, 20 sales is good but depending on what you actually sell and the price of those products, it could always be much better. I would include cards with every purchase. Get some business cards printed with your logo and a website URL as well as a QR code. Send them with every purchase.
  10. I noticed this as well. I guess they planned for extended purchases. A lot of food stuff, I should say mostly food stuff, is what I have seen. I am sure it encouraged more sales for the right products!
  11. Inflation unfortunately does not work that way. Prices go up and stay up and then wages/value catches up. I still feel like we have not caught up though. This is why the economy is viewed as mostly poor right now. Everything has become more expensive sadly.
  12. Hmm. That is interesting. Do you know how much it is to get those sort of features by chance? I was reading something about it online, the person was saying it has replaced them using Google entirely.
  13. I noticed this. I actually enjoy Squarespace's platform but WordPress still has a hold over them in terms of ranking. I think they have just been around a lot longer and have legacy credibility with Google and other search engines.
  14. This! If you give people what they want, make it an enjoyable experience, and build some level of trust you will quickly grow a community of people that all share interest in what you offer.
  15. You never want to go with what you "feel" is correct as you will end up very likely overselling the value of your service or product, or underselling it. You can compare with other people and sites, see what they charge and work out a way to undersell them but not by too much.
  16. So many companies were doing this, it was crazy! I loved to see it though. This is the kind of marketing I don't mind because it brings people together. I wish I could have thought of something sooner and planned for it.
  17. I dabble with self-hosted platforms but I can't say I ever tried one for analytics. I might have to look into this. I would love to be able to just have everything in one place. Would make it easier to compare numbers too.
  18. I had this happen to one of my websites Friday night. I spent all of yesterday trying to fix it. I ended up having to cancel plans. It was a nightmare but I got it sorted! Thankfully it was not as bad as last time. The way site was down for 4 days!!
  19. Oh right, those animated wheels for deals. I have gotten emails with those in them. Even when I don't intent on shopping, I spin the wheel just to see what I won! Haha, I guess if I was more interested in spending money, I would be a target audience for those things.
  20. Oh okay, this seems like it could work. I appreciate the help from you and James. It does make sense when you break it down this way and account for what I want to make.
  21. Oh gosh! I am going to be switching away from them entirely then. I had no clue. I guess I should be keeping up with this more. I am seeing all sorts of articles about it after doing a quick search, this is terrible!
  22. I agree. Get your social accounts going. Make sure you get them to have a good follower base. Then you can announce your website right to your followers. You can also offer email newsletters tied to your website if it is something you will be updating with news.
  23. I heard gamification works really well but this depends on what kind of niche you fall under. It won't work for all of them. Surveys and polls can work for just about any niche though so you can look into including those.
  24. Is this true? I have been out of the loop with e-mail clients for a while. I kind of just make some and forgot about it. I mostly use Gmail though. Now I am thinking maybe I should move away? What are the issues with them and the privacy concerns?
  25. I know you are going to want to start with Midjourney. I think overall they do the best images of realistic people. Once you generate enough photos of your AI influencer, you can take them and use them to create video on another AI platform. I am not familiar enough to know which is best for video. I don't do AI video stuff.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.