Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rege92

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    6
  • Replies

    53

Everything posted by Rege92

  1. I played back then and I am excited for this release. I intend on playing it for sure. I think making a channel or information website for new players might be worth it.
  2. I like the platform. I bought a few prompts on there for experimenting. I know it is going to sound silly but if you want to learn how to create prompts, ask AI :D
  3. Have you done it yet? I want to know if you lose a lot of followers or not, I am going to guess you didn't lose that many. It would take time and usually you gain new ones quicker than you lose old ones.
  4. I noticed this. I don't know when it was but it was not that long ago. I just suddenly started seeing all sorts of websites showing live videos. I do think some of them prerecord but this is a good business model that works to sell people stuff.
  5. I would never attempt to have stocks be a passive income UNLESS I won the lottery or something. Like if I won 2 million, I would pay odd debts and put the rest in stocks. I wouldn't put money I need or earn into stocks outside of my 401K.
  6. Yeah, I started on Claude. It did a great job but kept getting stuck so I took everything I had and moved to ChatGPT and it is doing a better job. If I complete it and upload it, I will send you a DM.
  7. It plays into it but it isn't the full picture. There is more that goes into the value going up. Some of the inflation for domains is manufactured and not even real.
  8. The thing about that is they are paying out less but also you have to be approved now. It isn't just automatic. I never understood giving it to everyone when so many people just post slop on the platform but they did finally fix it.
  9. I remember the first time I did this too, now I make sure to do it for every single image. It makes such a massive difference. There are plugins that can compress for you automatically but I find doing it with a browser program, I get better results.
  10. I think YouTube has been removing them from the program if they use AI too heavily or if they use anything deemed copyright. So they won't be for long if they still are!
  11. This is gray territory. I have a feeling a lot of lawsuits will be happening in the future so I would not personally risk it. Unless it is for personal use.
  12. Think about it from a business' perspective. If you wanted to sell a product and reach out to people to talk about said product, what would you look for?
  13. I think they might be messing around with stuff right now. In the last month or so, I noticed I will get a lot of views on random posts of mine. Like I am talking 20k+ views and others are hitting maybe 50 views. Massive different. I can't quite figure it out.
  14. A friend of mine suggested that I do this. Keep my business expenses and what I want to put into my business ideas away from my personal stuff. I have the option to have a separate account through my bank so I have put money into it and set limits without going over budget. I am just curious if anyone else does this?
  15. There are a number of simple things you can do. Compressing images before uploading them to you site will improve speed. You can enable caching which will make return visits quicker. Cloudflare is another option if you don't already use it. Changing your host could improve things too.
  16. The format I have always used is this: Brand Logo HEADER/HEADING Information/Body CTA/Content Links
  17. I was going to mention this. If it is a domain that is just for messing around or for personal use, I don't want to spend a lot. Especially if it is just for testing things like WordPress plugins. I will want to keep those under $3.
  18. I have been messing around with something myself. There was an app I used to track Vitamin D from sunlight and I loved it but it got updated, broke, and seemingly abandoned. So I am in the middle of making my own. I am not sure if I will make it for mobile or just use it on my desktop. Either way, it is coming along and the AI is doing a good job. Just have to figure out a way to tweak some stuff without breaking other things. Which AI system are you using?
  19. Just bite the bullet and do it. I have done it before. I lost maybe 3 to 5% of my following. If you just leave it sitting unused, it will end up losing that much if not more followers anyways!
  20. I am referring to the @ tag. I was told for businesses or people looking to sell something, this is ideal. I am just having a hard time finding one on every platform to be the same. One or more are usually taken.
  21. This has been my biggest complaint and why I stopped using the platform. A few people I watch were on there but they still upload to YouTube so I just went back there to watch them. It is hard to find videos, content, channels, etc. on Rumble.
  22. IRL style stuff performs very well. People like watching other people live life. So things like doing art, DIY projects, shop with me sorts of things do well. Also "let's play" for the gamers out there do well too.
  23. I don't think it matters too much which you go with. I see the same praises and complaints for both. I personally would rather do something that puts less work on me. Like mentioned above, something like TeePublic/RedBubble or the dozen or so other sites like this.
  24. Someone I follow on X mentioned that he grew his account from a few hundred followers to 50k in a few months and is able to earn passive income through advertisements. He just posts under one of his viral posts an ad for whoever pays him. And he is averaging around $2,000 a month in passive income doing this. He of course is charging for the information on how to do this by selling an e-book. I would like to know how to do this but I don't want to pay for it. Has anyone done it here? Or know someone who has and what they did to grow their account? Do you have to be verified or does this matter?
  25. Twitch has a lot of issues that have compiled over the years. Kick is controversial but you are less likely to be suspended or banned on there. I figured YouTube was still the best platform to stream on?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.