Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WebInsiders

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GZip29

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Topics

    9
  • Replies

    52

Everything posted by GZip29

  1. Have you looked into your hosting? If your site is running on a slow server, it can bottleneck everything and no matter what you do for your website, it will remain slow. I would start there before you do anything else and end up wasting time.
  2. Really anything tied to AI at the moment. Look at what Elon Musk's company is doing with his brain chip stuff. Anything like that. I think it is fair to say that as AI advances, our medical industry and health industry as a whole is going to change a lot!
  3. I don't want to flat out say it is manipulation but a lot of marketing and sales tactics are when you strip away the paint... I am just trying to see what has been proven to work. There have been decades of ads and general advertisements being run and people understand how to better pitch and sell a product to a possible customer. So when it comes to this stuff, which tactics tend to work the best in this modern era?
  4. Inflation has uprooted my plans a number of times now. Not just with my business ideas, growth, etc. but in my own day to day life! Absolutely, this is where I noticed it first. The cost of my food was going up every other month since 2021.
  5. I don't always stay on top of my updates and I know I run a massive risk of being hacked. So I wanted to see what options I had. I was looking around and I saw some people on another forum mention hardening plugins. Now I have no idea what these are or where to even begin looking for them. Can someone explain to me what they are, what they do, and which ones are best? I would like to get one going if possible this weekend.
  6. I think starting in October is fine but if you want some sales for Halloween (depending on what you sell) I would start next week. It all comes down to what kind of business you run and if you sell products or services.
  7. That is what I am trying to figure out. I know not everyone having creators/streamers selling stuff is coming from a big business. I will have to keep researching it.
  8. I would not bother with Rumble unless you already have a following or you are in the political niche. You won't get anywhere on that platform in terms of growth. Just stick with YouTube.
  9. I have only ever used GotPrint when it comes to online card print places. There are local places that are cheaper and faster which is why I don't bother with looking for online printing places anymore.
  10. Only recently. I made a second account just for business stuff. This also ties in with personal projects. I feel it has been a lot easier to see where my money is going now.
  11. Does anyone here do 5-year planning? I was told yo do this a number of times but never actually done it. It is just a means of planning ahead for your career/work, budgeting, goals, etc. I am considering doing a 5-year plan for myself to see if I can reach some goals. I am not getting any younger and I feel like I waste so much time just thinking on things instead of doing them!
  12. This is how most people approach it and it is the safest form of stock investing. Unless you have the money to hire someone to manage stocks and trades for you personally, this is the second best option. Most people do not have the time or know-how to do proper investments.
  13. The paid versions will always be the better versions. You can look up videos on YouTube to compare versions. It is nuts what the latest ones can do!
  14. I will tell you when I first signed up, I was lucky to get 5 views on anything. Now I am averaging around 500 views no matter what I post. It isn't much but at least I know my stuff is being seen. A few posts I have made have gotten recommended. The most recent is sitting at 120k views. If you want these kinds of numbers, you have to be active on your account. Make at least 5 posts a day and reply to other people's posts, especially if it is someone that you follow that also follows you.
  15. I think it is best to focus on what works best for mobile since most people access the internet on their phones now. So look at single-column formats that focus on having a branded header with a clear headline. Break down everything in the newsletter into blocks or sections so have a clean visual look that guides the reader to a footer with links. As for links, do not over-stuff them. Use 3 to 7 or so links.
  16. You know, I bet there is a niche for this for someone that wants to make AI prompts specifically for music making on AI platforms. Just a thought for anyone looking for something new to try.
  17. I have seen people do it and it is pretty impressive. I am wanting to give this a try and see what I can come up with. I would love to be able to make a few of them and stick ads on them to make some passive income but I am not entirely sure where to start. What should my approach be for something like this?
  18. Every platform is different and every company is different. This is why you won't find any good indicators. If you get a lot of interactions and views on your social accounts based on the averages of each platform, you are in a good position. Just look up the averages of each platform.
  19. One of the biggest trends I have seen really take off in the last 2 years is live stream shopping. It is similar to what you'd see on QVC or HSN, where you watch one person or a few people model and try to sell you products. I think the reason why this took off is because so many people under the age of 35 spend a lot of time on their phones. Platforms like Tiktok started the trend it seems but now I am seeing this stuff on eBay and Amazon as well. Could this this be a good avenue for someone with a small business trying to sell products?
  20. This is probably the best avenue for passive income as anyone can do it and you can invest at any level. The trouble with this though is it not a guarantee. So where you may not earn from other passive income sources, you aren't losing anything either. With stocks, you can lose.
  21. A lot of people like a mix of news and humor when it comes to gaming. So if you can provide this kind of content be it in video form or even just reading format, like a gaming blog, it should do well once it starts growing.
  22. The most I have ever personally spent was $200 a year. Yes, that is a lot and more than most are willing to spend but it was a domain I had already had for years and the value of it was going up every few years. I eventually let it go and wish I hadn't as it ended up selling for $5,900 in 2019. I let it go in 2014.
  23. I agree about making an Etsy account and selling them there first. Etsy will promote it for you as well for free but if you wanted to boost it, there are paid options on there too which could come in handy for you.
  24. There are places to buy e-mails online but I am not sure how legit it is or not. You are basically paying to gain access to e-mails that may or may not still be being used. I never tried it and it sort of skirts the line of acceptable and unacceptable practices IMO.
  25. God of Prompt is the only one I know of. It is opensource and I discovered it via YouTube. Someone I watch weekly mentioned it and used it during a video and I found it to be rather useful, especially considering it is free to use. The description on the site: Free, curated AI prompts for ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, Midjourney and every major model. Browse by category, tool, or use case.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.