Everything posted by jonasb23
-
Should I use AI to give me keywords or is this a bad idea?
LLMs don't have access to updated data. Even the paid ones that are more recent will be delayed. This can cause an issue for trending keywords, especially when they are changing day to day. Just something to consider. You can use AI to brainstorm ideas but relying on it for up to date keywords is not a good idea.
-
What numbers are key for advertisements?
It really depends. I guess if you want a bigger payout, having more interactions and a larger following is best. You don't need a massive following though. I have seen people make $500+ a month on X alone with accounts that have 20k followers.
-
What sort of content is trending (gaming niche)?
Well trending games is a given. Anything new and popular. Let's plays always perform well if you can entertain. Reviews are always evergreen. A lot of people find success in "how to's" as well. Like "How to beat ___ boss in ____".
-
Are there still ways of making passive income for newbies?
This is true. Selling something is always best but when you rely on ads alone, it is alot harder to make good passive income. Not impossible, but just takes double what it did for the same payout just 10 years ago.
-
Should I run ads on my store?
Google is a good one but you have to consider that they are one of the lower paying ones now, same as Amazon. However, they are more consistent so you won't see the fluctuations you'd get with other platforms when the holiday season is over.
-
Is there a good tool I can use to help me manage marketing?
Automated programs tend to add extra steps. I found that once you reach a certain level with them, you end up increasing your work load, not making it lighter. While these tools can help you a lot, you have to be sure they don't just redirect your time into doing other things with the same end goal and don't save you any time.
-
Should I run ads on my store?
What ad platform are you planning on using? You never mentioned. You have a number of options, some require traffic minimums but some are for sure better than others. Not just for money and clicks but placement and being a good fit for your site.
-
When is it time to hire help?
I agree with this but you don't want to wait until it comes to this. Contract work exists for a reason and there are plenty of people looking for it online. You can always do a one month trial and see how it goes if you think you could use some help.
-
Evergreen Niches, which are the best?
According to my wife, beauty and hair are always evergreen, especially stuff that focuses on correcting issues like acne, scars, hair loss, and things like that. I would just think of things you are interested in and then ask yourself what people would always be wanting or needing when it comes to your own interests.
-
Is TubeBuddy worth using still?
It can be from what I have used of it. It has been like 3 or 4 years since I was using it. I was trying to help my brother get his YouTube channel going. It did help his grow a fair bit but he gave up and moved to Twitch after a year or so. He is doing decent on there. I think he averages $1,500 a month and does it part time. Streaming 3 days a week for 4 to 5 hours at a time.
-
Are there still ways of making passive income for newbies?
Ads still make passive income. It is just a matter of finding the best platform for them. You need to build up traffic whether it is for an app, site, youtube channel, etc. But they don't pay as well as they once did.
-
AI prompt libraries?
I have read a bit about this on Reddit but never looked too much into it. I guess you'd have to know a fair bit about AI and how to use it like a pro to provide these lists, two things I can tell you I am not informed enough for haha
-
Intros/Outros in videos in 2026?
Just do what you feel best suits your content and audience. Don't worry too much about chasing trends right now because those always change. Focus on building your content and building your community around what your viewers enjoy.
-
Options outside of Google AdSense?
Ezoic and AdPushup are two I know of that use AI and are said to be better for most sites as they treat each on differently and try to actually place ads where they will do bet and provide ones that will actually be clicked on based on your niche.
-
What does Google look for when it comes to ranking based on SEO?
That is something I have heard of people doing. Starting with a highly credible source and then building your own content on top of it with links on every page to other pages. Eventually if you follow the links they go back to the original source.
-
Should I focus on one website at a time?
I would focus on the better of the two and maybe devote one day to the other site per week just to keep it up to date. If you are stretching yourself too thin, then both websites will end up suffering in the long run.
-
What causes the Error 526 on Cloudflare?
This error occurs exclusively when the Cloudflare SSL/TLS encryption mode is set to Full (Strict), which mandates that the connection to the origin be encrypted and the certificate be valid, trusted, and correctly configured. The certification could be expired or untrusted.
-
Growing my Instagram account
I am not an expert when it comes to Instagram but I was able to build up one of my accounts. I have since stopped using it as much but I can tell you the most important thing on there is to be consistent with your content and make sure it is good quality. Commenting on other people's posts helps boost yours too.
-
Is it true that the subscriber count doesn't matter?
I noticed this too, this changed maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I didn't know what was going on. Like the video I was specifically looking for was almost 10 videos down and before it were a lot of lower viewed channels.
-
What does Google look for when it comes to ranking based on SEO?
Yup, building authority will work. Anyone can do this though if you do it right. So when it comes to a website, you want to compile as much information in your niche as you can and link around to it within all your content. Linking to other websites with higher credibility can help too.
-
Creating a YouTube channel in 2026 - What should I know?
Yeah I do see the little triangle symbol now. Huh. I am not sure why I didn't notice it before. The views haven gone up and down but not nearly as much so maybe it is being sorted finally.
-
What sort of things encourage people to interact with e-mails?
They work because they grab interest. I just have to think of a way to capitalize on this for my niche. I have yet to figure out how to get more people clicking links in my email list.
-
Is using WordPress a smart choice, or does it bring too many complications?
Squarespace isn't new. They were founded in 2004. I just think most people didn't hear about them until into the 2010s. Wordpress on the other hand was founded just one year prior. So it shouldn't have anything to do with this.
-
What sort of things encourage people to interact with e-mails?
This is true. Don't just stop with surveys and polls though. If you have a shop, integrate some chances of winning discounts with animated wheels or other games if you can. Those always get a good high click rate. A lot of online businesses do this sort of lottery style discount thing now because it works.
-
Is using WordPress a smart choice, or does it bring too many complications?
WordPress, as far as I know, still ranks better than Webflow and Squarespace but Squarespace is a lot easier to work with. I don't have much experience with Webflow to tell you about it but I have played around with Squarespace and overall, I found it way less time consuming to get a website up and running.